**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage [April 30]

2»

Comments

• TawliTawli Posts: 67

Hey all, we have identified the issue and are working on a fix for it right now.

What was the issue?
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★

Hey all, we have identified the issue and are working on a fix for it right now.

To clarify: Is this the same issue as the one causing disconnects yesterday? Or a separate issue?

With the last 3 wars of the season starting today, random maintenance issues are concerning.
  • AliakbarAliakbar Posts: 27
    Hello everyone ! I want to know when this surprise emergency maintenance gonna fix . It’s very annoying because it’s happening very quick... many times in a month ...
    ps:when kabam is going to release compensation stuff ?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    nope. not gonna happen.
    Kabam should just give everyone one gold and a single piece of generic 75 iso as a joke
  • AliakbarAliakbar Posts: 27
    edited April 2020
    It’s not about what I want, it’s more about what kabam can offer to All Mcoc players .. if kabam consider us as family so they won’t let us down .if they truely respect us ..!
  • KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    edited April 2020
    I considered the summoner sigil as a sorta half baked compensation. although it doesn't affect players who already had the sigil
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Yeah...no
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    No AQ, No AW running right now....

Why the compensation request?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    How long have you been playing? Emergency maintenance happens all the time and you expect compensation?!!! LOL.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

1 hour maintenance = 10 T5CC crystals, 50 6* Nexus crystals, 1000 40% revives, 5000 health potions, 7* awakening gem and free 6* Ghost, Ægon and Quake.

That's how MCOC works!

2x Aegon, to be specific.
  • RooufyRooufy Posts: 47

That’s a new problem appear now when I tried to press the help button
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
    20k battlechips, 100 units, 6000k premium shards, 15k gold, just from the milestones missed in arena.

Granted that I missed rank milestones too, i guess some 5 star shards and 4 star shards are owed.

Thank you.
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58

I was in the middle of my legend run when this happened I've emailed kabam but have to say I'm annoyed
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Never do Legend runs in the first week.
    Thats stiched to my pillow.
    Cassy said:

Everything was fine till the last half hour
    NinjaTuc said:

Cassy said:

Everything was fine till the last half hour
    Game is slowly getting worse
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    :( so much for the my legend run :neutral::#
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Another update....more issues...it isnt anything new this happens every month when new content comes out... still nothing done about it... great work testng team 🤣🤣

Now thats rude, they are putting in so much effort
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The game kicked me out with prolonged connection sign. I force quit and enter the game again. It seems ok now.
This discussion has been closed.