**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One day into new event and I’m already bored

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
It’s gonna be a long 35 days.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,761 ★★★★★
    You can grind Ægon for a total of 6 days (regardless whether you already have the champ).

Should keep you occupied fully. ;)
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

@AzKicker316 Sounds like you can’t formulate a sentence.

if your bored why play at all
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I don't know how far you're into story content but I find that in months like this where there isn't a whole lot to do on the event quest side, I run the Act 4.3.6 quest with Venom and try to get energy refills/revives and then push to clear or 100% Act content.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I don't know how far you're into story content but I find that in months like this where there isn't a whole lot to do on the event quest side, I run the Act 4.3.6 quest with Venom and try to get energy refills/revives and then push to clear or 100% Act content.

where are you in story
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Sounds like a you problem

There's more to do than just this game

This sentence does make sense tho and to me theres nothing wrong with formulation
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    At least it's not "finish two quests in 5-15 minutes and be done for the rest of the week".
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I agree with OP and also disagree. I can not be pleased with these side quests. I hate the current one that requires a few minutes a day for the rest of the month. I also don’t like the ones that we can finish in a week and have nothing extra for the rest of the month.

Me
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    It’s better than doing everything in 15 minutes. I like it being all spread out.
    Also, you can 100% the EQ on all the difficulties if you’re that bored.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    The side quest is kinda boring no offense but having to wait for a while before buying a tier 4 chronometer and tier 4 rift detector is just boring.
  • UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74

It’s gonna be a long 35 days.

you make it sound like your only gonna be playing the game for the next 35 days
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Start an alt, I'm enjoying my alt more than my main.