**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Man I love this game dialogue

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

This exchange is honestly just really charming. I don't know why I like it so much but I do. Its sad so many people skip out on the dialogue especially when Deadpool is involved.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Speak of the devilpool
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Yeah. The event quest storyline is wildly inconsistent at times (we still have no idea what happened with Claire Voyant), but it has its moments. Incidentally, one of my favourites was the Guillotine 2099 EQ storyline.

That storyline was so good. The cutscene was great as well. The only drawback is we won’t be seeing anymore of Morningstar in terms of bosses or dialogue.

Yeah. The event quest storyline is wildly inconsistent at times (we still have no idea what happened with Claire Voyant), but it has its moments. Incidentally, one of my favourites was the Guillotine 2099 EQ storyline.

That storyline was so good. The cutscene was great as well. The only drawback is we won’t be seeing anymore of Morningstar in terms of bosses or dialogue.
    Well actually we can sense there technically exists abunch of alternate timeline copies of them.

Yeah, cuz she turned into Guilly 2099

I know that, but I thought that Morningstar looked cool and she was fun when she was evil. I like her as Guilly 2099 tho, looks awesome.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

They always butchered Morningstar's dialogue though...

They always butchered Morningstar's dialogue though...
    Yeah, but she was still imposing.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Yeah the Guardians of the Galaxy are still trapped back in time when Thanos was first released I believe...

Yeah the Guardians of the Galaxy are still trapped back in time when Thanos was first released I believe...
    Actually it's funny you mentioned that. I've asked before and the team confirmed they did get free.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I've really enjoyed some of the recent quest dialogue.

I took a screenshot of this one because I could just imagine it being said by Ultron (AoU) in James Spader's voice:

Obviously Deadpool gets some of the best lines:

Although Gwenpool does okay sometimes, too. This bit of dialogue is so on point, it's almost painful (Gwenpool narrating to OG Black Panther):

edited May 2020
    Yeah, the game team does a great job with the story overall in this game.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    ya the story is amazing especially the big build up to Thanos

ya the story is amazing especially the big build up to Thanos

That was great. I wish I had actually been around to see it unfold in real time.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    my current favorite is of rocks and rodents the mole man event...the dialogues were funny, fresh and creative especially the narration
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Another shoutout goes to the F4 storyline. It wasn’t the best or anything, but I was still pretty impressed how consistent it was, plot-wise, plus the tie in with MROC and Act 6 was actually done well

Another shoutout goes to the F4 storyline. It wasn’t the best or anything, but I was still pretty impressed how consistent it was, plot-wise, plus the tie in with MROC and Act 6 was actually done well

The Trial of Reed Richards was the best one.
    I found this on my phone, my favorite dialogue line of 2019.

• TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Last month's story was pretty bland and probably the most boring one this year so far. Every other one actually made me laugh and enjoy the writing

Last month's story was pretty bland and probably the most boring one this year so far. Every other one actually made me laugh and enjoy the writing

Yeah, and I was hoping for a cutscene, but it’s okay.
  • Agent_F01Agent_F01 Posts: 18
    In February's event quest Quake said she created quakes to counter the ones she detected. How that solves the problem is a mystery.
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    I really don't like stories. They are not consistent and I find them boring. I try to read them all but in the second chapter I was already bored and I find no interest. and I am a great reader of comics. I have read hundreds and these stories do not come close in any way. the only protagonist who makes the stories really work is Deadpool. I would have liked more an interaction with bullets in the best comic style. but if the narrative does not help it is useless.
    sest22 said:

I really don't like stories. They are not consistent and I find them boring. I try to read them all but in the second chapter I was already bored and I find no interest. and I am a great reader of comics. I have read hundreds and these stories do not come close in any way. the only protagonist who makes the stories really work is Deadpool. I would have liked more an interaction with bullets in the best comic style. but if the narrative does not help it is useless.

I find they’re pretty consistent, they even had a thing where they built to Infinity Chaos and Infinity Nightmare, plus they turned Terrigenocide into a three part event quest.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I've noticed some of the story lines after the boss is defeated, I think it is assumed that everything went back to normal, even though it doesn't specifically say it
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Agent_F01 said:

In February's event quest Quake said she created quakes to counter the ones she detected. How that solves the problem is a mystery.

Marvel logic. Duh
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I remember Kali (Sorcerer Supreme) said how impressed she was when the summoner beat dormamnu like a piece of cake, show that how OP we are
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I think the next story after Aegon heals Carina is begin Act 6 when she suddenlly appear in her human form( wrong post sorry)