**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I’ve beat todays target twice... no keycard given

StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m kinda gettin tired of posting all these issues in this update.. so far, it’s not been a good experience. I’ve beaten todays target twice, and have not been given the keycard yet. Obviously bug number.. ummm, three I guess ON the ongoing bug count.. :-/ I think Kabam needs to issue a patch to fix all this stuff ASAP.

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Are you sure you beat the right champ?
  • Hey @StronstVngr, do you see a lock on the Objective? If so, you can resolve this issue by restarting your app. If you do that, and the Lock disappears, can you let me know if it automatically completes it or not?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    For what it is worth, I also had a lock, and it didn't count the first fight with Sunspot, had to reset game, and had to fight SunSpot again before it counted.
  • SparkAlot said:

For what it is worth, I also had a lock, and it didn't count the first fight with Sunspot, had to reset game, and had to fight SunSpot again before it counted.

Thank you!
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    @Kabam Miike , Sorry for not replying sooner, yes, I do still have a lock on my daily quest for Red Room OPs. I just logged back into my game after logging out, and the special objective is still undone, even though I beat Sunspot twice already.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Also, just for clarification, I have restarted the app several times without seeing any change so far today.