**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Changes to CABLE SP1 - no longer fully evade'able ??

With the new changes to Cable's SP1, can you still evade it all by just a single evade, doing it a tiny bit earlier than what you would think for most other champ's projectile SP's ??

The few times I faced him since this month's change, I always seem to get “clipped” on the back end.
Is this what Kabam had intended to prevent you from doing ?

And can you do 2 separate quick evades to avoid getting hit by any of it ? (1st evade as when normally used to do, then a 2nd to hopefully bypass taking a hit at the very end of the blasts) ??

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I was wondering what was wrong, been clipped trying to fully evade since the update. Looks like it's back to blocking
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah it’s annoying, I just got good at evading it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Looks just like they added an additional hit at the end.
    Either that, or they "fixed" a hit that wasn't landing
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Just tried vs a Cable monthy quest and couldn’t evade the last part of it. Usually I’m pretty consistent evading his L1.
    Haven’t been able to evade his L1 special once since the last update. Do we need to post vids? Or is kabam capable or testing this themselves ???
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

Haven’t been able to evade his L1 special once since the last update. Do we need to post vids? Or is kabam capable or testing this themselves ???

It not a bug mate it was a fix to him
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Keep getting clipped lol
    Gamer....The goal of the “fix” was to make his L1 un-evadable? I don’t think so
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    The former Evade you used to be able to do evidently put you at “maximum distance away” (to use the term in the Change Notes shown above), which (apparently) allowed you to not be clipped by the last hits of his gun-fire once your evade ended, even though he is still firing at you.

So the consequence now is similar to other long gun-fire, that lasts for longer than the duration of an Evade.

Which seems to be a change in desired operation versus what @CoatHang3r seems to recall (see above) when Cable was first released.
    MikeHock said:

Gamer....The goal of the “fix” was to make his L1 un-evadable? I don’t think so

Ther stil fixed how u just cul dash back ones and stay ther
    To the animation was over with it not possible as @SummonerNR said ther chamge the leget of the the sp so it kind fix the last bulls of the sp1 I’m not said it fair because it hasn’t ben that for since he released
  • _colo_colo Posts: 50
    Seems rather odd that they would change that now, eh?

Until you look at Act 7 beta and see that cable now resides on a path where he contains an unblockable specials node....
    Greekhit said:

Cables sp1 changed so it can be dexed from the majority of champs. Theres a Cable in the Abyss and at oncoming act7 there’s one with unblockable sp1. The conclusion is yours 🤣

Rather said it now money grap
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    No word on this change huh. Smh.