**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When are we going to get rid of this rifts?

Putting the same effort as anybody else and end up with sig stones... When are we going to get rid of this rifts its so annoying and making me loose my will to play this game.

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    They call it rng. Maybe wait till later, when you can grind it out with 10+ runs. Also there are some path selectors. Unfortunately only one, I guess - otherwise would've gladly take 5 guaranteed runs over 20 random. Or just don't do it, the event is tedious as hell imo
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Well, they do give you 1 chance to AVOID RNG. You need to wait and buy the Chronometer.

You just have to wait 6 days to buy it.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Yup, I got the skill sig stones.

Me
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

Hot garbage

I didin't even finish and get my sig stone. Honestly i don't feel like playing rn.
  • RasputinscurseRasputinscurse Posts: 95
    Wow people complaining about literally everything in this game. Did one rift got 10000 5* shards. Free 5* for super easy side quest that took 15 minutes tops. Oh and I pulled Vulture but I’m not gonna complain like a whiny baby. Great job Kabam I love this month so far!
    That’s only one attempt you can do 18 let’s see what you have after all attempts

That’s only one attempt you can do 18 let’s see what you have after all attempts

Again.. its rng and i can only end up 18x5 sig stones you never know. Rng rewards to get a crystal shard to get some meme tier champion based on rng. This is my point not anything else.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    My friend did the t3 red rooms (neither he nor I are uncollected), He got the legendary crystal and proceeded to awaken his already r3 5* Clairevoyant.
    Etjama said:

Forget the stupid TNG, let's talk about how it takes 4 energy per path!!! What the heck is this?

They've been giving us some good rewards lately that costs no energy. So i can't really complain about energy tiles per path. I actually would accept event if it was 5 or even 6 but not based on rng.
    H_I_Z said:

My friend did the t3 red rooms (neither he nor I are uncollected), He got the legendary crystal and proceeded to awaken his already r3 5* Clairevoyant.

And here i am only getting sig stones. Thanks for proving me right man.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    It is sad after two great events; The Moleman expedition which cost 0 energy and provided good guaranteed rewards then last month which provided great rewards for low energy cost, then we get an RNG event. I don't understand why they chose this format after the success of the last two months.

It is sad after two great events; The Moleman expedition which cost 0 energy and provided good guaranteed rewards then last month which provided great rewards for low energy cost, then we get an RNG event. I don't understand why they chose this format after the success of the last two months.

I guess when they feel lazy they just use rifts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Can't relate. I love Rifts.
    I’d be happy with 18 times +5 sig stones
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I guess when they feel lazy they just use rifts.
    As opposed to putting a 1* Deadpool on a path branch forcing you to do an essentially two-path map three times. The "lazy" complaint is lodged against almost all the content. It is the lazy objection that doesn't require any additional thought.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Personally, I hate rifts because I have bad luck, but I think they are good events. The only thing I would change is making the sig stones generic and make them 10 of them. If they made that change next, I'd be happy. That being said, they give use a chronometer so I'm more than happy with this event as it is basically a free mutant/science awakening gem
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Etjama said:

Forget the stupid TNG, let's talk about how it takes 4 energy per path!!! What the heck is this?

Exactly, what the heck is up with that? Might cost energy if you look for the target in a quest. Then 1 energy per spot in the second part of this. Then 4 energy in the third part of this.

Can we go back to just getting rift shards from EQ difficulties, please😚

Me
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I love the rifts. A guaranteed AG for a side event? I'll take it happily, even if all the other runs give me sig stones.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    lol? how can you complain about this, when you know if you are patient you can buy the chronometer and choose your reward? please dont post again
  • BringMeThanosssBringMeThanosss Posts: 3

Can't relate. I love Rifts.

Good for you
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Anyone who thinks mole man event is better than rifts got rocks in their head.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    You guys can disagree all you like,its not as if its going to take anything away from me,IMO if you are patient enough and you plan well this rift is very OP,imagine getting an awakening gem and having shots at other top rewards like a full 5* crystal, a full t2a,1000 6* shard,e.t.c.,like the f**k it doesn't get better than this.
    If you are complaining about this then you are either not patient enough or you are not good at saving (for the chronometer),so anyone that decided to go for a run instead of saving for the chronometer and got a 5* SIG stone and think because of that they will start calling the event trash should pull up their big boy pants and keep their opinion to their self