**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SA/war question

If we start a war search and it's found. Can we have a member leave after placing champs..

This member would leave before the attack phase and would return just after the new SA begins. Would he/she still be able to attack when it starts?

I'm trying to lower the SA for our alliance.

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    You're basically asking the forum to help you figure out if you can exploit the SA system.

Everyone would like lower SA requirements I'd imagine but we just have to deal with what Kabam has set up.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    He would not be able to attack. Putting in work helps you grow. Shortcuts get you banned. Just grow bro
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    If we start a war search and it's found. Can we have a member leave after placing champs..

This member would leave before the attack phase and would return just after the new SA begins. Would he/she still be able to attack when it starts?

I'm trying to lower the SA for our alliance.

Just skip a week of SA and save all your stuff (rank ups and crystals). You will potentially get more rewards the following week as a result.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Thanks for the tips. Definitely don't want to get banned. Every other week sounds like a great plan
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,733 ★★★★★
    There is also a blackout period for the member rejoining. It means no rank rewards for that member.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,733 ★★★★★
    There is also a blackout period preventing member rejoining from receiving rank rewards.

I don't think its a ban from gameplay though. It's easy enough to accidentally kick a member on trying to duel a members' champ.