**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you could rank down ONE champion who would it be?

2»

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    My 5/50 ultron
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Gamora… I was young and just getting T4b… she used to kill anything in a hot or two but flat values came and I didn't use her during the change…

Now I have Angela stuck at 2/20 as I'm fighting to not lose Alpha when I DONT HAVE GOLD and have both Mysic and Mutant ready wth T4cc
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    The_One wrote: »
    Thor JF from 4/40 to 3/30... she is freaking useless

Have to disagree, awakened and with the right synergies she can stun lock and beat anyone to death.
    Not awakened she's not great

Thanks for the advice, Ill dig into her a bit more
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    With the introduction of the 6s, basically I'd like to downgrade every 4/40 I have and even some 5/50, long list. Didn't upgrade any 5s to 4/55 except for StarLord.

With only one ticket... hmm... Let's say Magneto, I hate his combat style.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Badrose wrote: »
    With the introduction of the 6s, basically I'd like to downgrade every 4/40 I have and even some 5/50, long list. Didn't upgrade any 5s to 4/55 except for StarLord.

I HATE MAGNETO! I've never liked him.
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Gamora… I was young and just getting T4b… she used to kill anything in a hot or two but flat values came and I didn't use her during the change…

Now I have Angela stuck at 2/20 as I'm fighting to not lose Alpha when I DONT HAVE GOLD and have both Mysic and Mutant ready wth T4cc
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Right now I have 186 gold from upgrading right now so I'm right there with you XD
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    My 5/50 ultron

Really? Ultron? I thought he was good. Did he get nerfed in update?
    Electro, he has a strong attack but weak health and armor

I have him as a R4 and yes even tho he is a hard hitter his Heath is Terrible. But I use him in AW Defence so I don't use him very often.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    My 5/50 ultron

Really? Ultron? I thought he was good. Did he get nerfed in update?

I have a 5* one stuck at r3 waiting for t4cc
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I'd rank down thor so I'd have enough t4cc to rank 4 my 5 star Carnage!
    neb wrote: »
    I'd rank down thor so I'd have enough t4cc to rank 4 my 5 star Carnage!

I ranked Thor before the update and it was the worst when they nerfed him. I personally don't like Carnage but I don't know a lot about him
  • Badrose wrote: »

I HATE MAGNETO! I've never liked him.

I've always hated him, but after getting a MMN, then magneto red, and then duping MMN I now despise him

• Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    5* unduped juggernaut
    I retired(or so I thought) from the game about 4 months ago so I dumped all my mystic t4's in my unduped 5* juggernaut. I ended up changing the way I play this game so I could continue to play and now I regret throwing those t4's away.....
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Iron fist
    Or Carnage.

Both suck so hard.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Dr Strange
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Black Widow
  • CWBP and SIM maybe SIM less but CWBP definitely.
  • 4* star gwenpool grom r5. **** bleed, no regen and i want hawkeye to be rank 4 lvl 55
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    No one. For me, the point is to Rank as many as I can, as high as I can. It seems counterproductive. Even when we had the last batch of Tickets, I Ranked one down to borrow a T4B that I replaced in a few days. Lol. Spent the rest getting easy Points for SA.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    Dont dream on rankdown ticket because its like an exploit to rank a champ for another good prestige, they will never give that again. We know who to rank up.it will be too easy to rank up and down and manipulating prestige

Lol don't take this thread so seriously man. Not every thread needs to turn into people arguing and talking down to each other. Lighten up
    dangerblu wrote: »
    4* star gwenpool grom r5. **** bleed, no regen and i want hawkeye to be rank 4 lvl 55

REALLY?? I thought she is REALLY GOOD
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    Dont dream on rankdown ticket because its like an exploit to rank a champ for another good prestige, they will never give that again. We know who to rank up.it will be too easy to rank up and down and manipulating prestige

I was just asking if you could. I want the tickets to come back but we will have to see. But yeah this is just for fun