**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Counter to BWCV on debuff immune + flow?

Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
Is there any counter to this fight? I'm thinking the usual flow counters (quake and g2099) won't work because quake's concussions and g2099's degen would keep triggering power gain, but then anyone else would just keep triggering flow. I suppose just tanking S3 over and over with ghost/hood could be an option but is there anyone else who can deal with her?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    if you are lucky enough to have dr doom hes a possible option, cause his stun can bypass debuff immune and he can power drain as well to keep BWCV power in check haha.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You can still use guilly99
    Just a lot of sp1 baiting which does give her some power as well since guilly is bleed immune
    @Amadeo01 this is the mini at the end of paths 1-3 with a R3 6* Claire. Not a perfect fight but you can get the gist

https://youtu.be/CqVJIYftFRE
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Ghost + Wasp + Hood.
    Match closed in less than 1 minute.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    The power gain is not too bad honstly. Guilly 2099 is a great option
    TP33 said:

The power gain is not too bad honstly. Guilly 2099 is a great option

If anything it actually helps giving you openings after baiting sp1 instead of having to take the block damage or risk an intercept
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost with hood synergy
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    @Worknprogress thanks, your video and suggestions were quite helpful.

For the other suggestions, yes, I know ghost/hood works, as I mentioned in my initial post. I was just looking for other options. Thanks.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    simolaz said:

Ghost + Wasp + Hood.

But there are other champions and nodes you have face including sinister,thorns,havok etc.I won't recommend it
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I say use quake no synergies needed
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

if you are lucky enough to have dr doom hes a possible option, cause his stun can bypass debuff immune and he can power drain as well to keep BWCV power in check haha.

That’s does not work, as need the shock to inflict stun. Doom works if take use invulnerability boost to take the first lvl3.. he can then control the power
    Through lvl1 and lvl3

I say use quake no synergies needed

Well, every time you heavy, you'll give her power b/c you're trying to trigger concussion against a debuff immune. Gets dicey.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    simolaz said:

Ghost + Wasp + Hood.

You are dead if she holds her SP3 and your phase times out tho.
    Had that happen to me 3 times this season so far.
    Seraphion said:

simolaz said:

Ghost + Wasp + Hood.

You are dead if she holds her SP3 and your phase times out tho.
    Had that happen to me 3 times this season so far.
    Yep, I do feel like the AI is getting "smarter" and doing stuff like that...along with increased response times so you can get parried/shallow evaded when you try to phase intercept or even heavy/special counter
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

@Amadeo01 this is the mini at the end of paths 1-3 with a R3 6* Claire. Not a perfect fight but you can get the gist

https://youtu.be/CqVJIYftFRE

Nice handling.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Omega works if you can bait Sp1. Just get the bleed on you and stay close to her. Sometimes she just doesn't like throwing Specials though.
    HT with Invul boost should work as well.