**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss Help

Could I do Abyss of Legends with just Ægon, Human Torch and Sum Supreme? Or should I wait.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes you can do it with those 3, though it might be worth also bringing someone for cmm since sym can’t do it and it’s costly with aegon, but sym is a beast for the rest of the cosmics ok the first path
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Does Sym need dupe?
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    IW is possible with Ægon, but so much easier with fury.
    Arps said:

She’s actually pretty easy with aegon, I used him on my first run and it was only 2 revives

Does Sym need dupe?

No but it’s nice to have
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Yes you can do it with those 3, though it might be worth also bringing someone for cmm since sym can’t do it and it’s costly with aegon, but sym is a beast for the rest of the cosmics ok the first path

Sym supreme can do CMM by the way. Few YouTube vids on it recently
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Yes, its definitely possible with Aegon, SS, and Human Torch.

I did it with:
    Aegon
    Sym Supreme
    Void
    Magik (just for CMM)
    Heimdallr
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    Lvernon15 said:

Arps said:

She’s actually pretty easy with aegon, I used him on my first run and it was only 2 revives

Does Sym need dupe?

No but it’s nice to have
    That’s good bro. Yea with fury you just ignore the stun, so to me that was a no brainer. But I’ve heard plenty using Ægon.
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    -sixate- said:

I just did it last night with Ægon Torch and Doom. IW was my biggest item sink. Easily cost me 10 revives plus pots to fill up for each fight. I had to launch specials and take powersting damge to avoid getting stunned when they ran out. Sym Sup can replace Doom, but will cost you more units imo. Doom can control the flow of a fight like no other champ in the game. Torch melted the 3 mystics with ease.

I did not use Heimdall synergy. I used Quake with my 4* Fury. I feel like the 3 evades make ramping up Ægon super easy, and it saves you from your own mistakes at times too. Ægon is a must for this. Couldn't imagine how costly the last fight would be without him.

I was rewarded for my efforts. 😃

Congrats! Around how many units do you think it took for your completion? And does HT need to be duped?

Lvernon15 said:

The bugged version yes
    Ctfz35 said:

-sixate- said:

I just did it last night with Ægon Torch and Doom. IW was my biggest item sink. Easily cost me 10 revives plus pots to fill up for each fight. I had to launch specials and take powersting damge to avoid getting stunned when they ran out. Sym Sup can replace Doom, but will cost you more units imo. Doom can control the flow of a fight like no other champ in the game. Torch melted the 3 mystics with ease.

I did not use Heimdall synergy. I used Quake with my 4* Fury. I feel like the 3 evades make ramping up Ægon super easy, and it saves you from your own mistakes at times too. Ægon is a must for this. Couldn't imagine how costly the last fight would be without him.

Congrats! Around how many units do you think it took for your completion? And does HT need to be duped?
    Torch doesn’t need to be duped but it’s nice to have for abyss
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ctfz35 said:

-sixate- said:

I used up stashed revives and pots before I started into my units. I used 2100 units or so. Not sure of an exact count of what I used up, but I think an Odin can clear the easy path if you're good. Torch doesn't need duped, but it does help.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

The bugged version yes
    What do you mean with “the bugged version”?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

The bugged version yes
    What do you mean with “the bugged version”?
    It means if you are planning on running Abyss, do it now.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    If you do get to completing it hope get something good from the rewards