**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

In need of some good advice!

WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
Hello fellow forum users. About a month ago, I tackled the final chapter of act 6 on my main account. After doing that, I seem to have hit a roadblock in progressing my roster. I’ve done 100% on v2, v3, and v4. I’ve done 100% on the first two chapters of v1 and started 100% v1 chapter 3, but decided that it would be a huge unit sink without quake (don’t have her on my main only my alt) or corvus. Some of the lanes like aspect of war and degeneration nodes are a bit too much for me.
Aside from the variants, I don’t think I’m ready for AOL or LOL without Aegon (once again only on my alt) and would probably be a huge unit sink without him.

Another problem comes in at 6.2. I did 100% 6.1, but 6.2 is a huge pain with all the gated lanes and complete bs fights on 6.2.5. I have some great champion counters, but the problem comes on at 6.2.5, where there are some of the worst fights in all of act 6. I was thinking that I could start with 6.3 or 6.4 exploration, but I’m not sure if my roster is ready for that. My last 10 or so 5* pulls have been absolute trash, and I’m still waiting on HT, doom, ghost, quake, Aegon, or corvus to smash our content easier. Any advice on what I should tackle next?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d start to chip away at 6.3 and 4, they’re easier than the last 2 quests of 6.2 and hopefully by the time you’re done there you’ll either have an aegon or some better options for 6.2 like a ghost or quake
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @Lvernon15 is my roster good enough to chip away at 6.3 and 6.4? I know I lack a lot of the very top tier champs currently, but are there any rank ups you would suggest?
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    maybe rank up AA or Sabertooth?
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @rvcubing I would take one of them up, but I’m completely depleted in mutant cats after r5 havok
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Lvernon15 is my roster good enough to chip away at 6.3 and 6.4? I know I lack a lot of the very top tier champs currently, but are there any rank ups you would suggest?

I’d definitely work towards aa, he was one of my 6.4 mvps, I reckon you have the roster to chip away at 6.3 and 4