**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In need of some good advice!

WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
Hello fellow forum users. About a month ago, I tackled the final chapter of act 6 on my main account. After doing that, I seem to have hit a roadblock in progressing my roster. I’ve done 100% on v2, v3, and v4. I’ve done 100% on the first two chapters of v1 and started 100% v1 chapter 3, but decided that it would be a huge unit sink without quake (don’t have her on my main only my alt) or corvus. Some of the lanes like aspect of war and degeneration nodes are a bit too much for me.
Aside from the variants, I don’t think I’m ready for AOL or LOL without Aegon (once again only on my alt) and would probably be a huge unit sink without him.

Another problem comes in at 6.2. I did 100% 6.1, but 6.2 is a huge pain with all the gated lanes and complete bs fights on 6.2.5. I have some great champion counters, but the problem comes on at 6.2.5, where there are some of the worst fights in all of act 6. I was thinking that I could start with 6.3 or 6.4 exploration, but I’m not sure if my roster is ready for that. My last 10 or so 5* pulls have been absolute trash, and I’m still waiting on HT, doom, ghost, quake, Aegon, or corvus to smash our content easier. Any advice on what I should tackle next?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d start to chip away at 6.3 and 4, they’re easier than the last 2 quests of 6.2 and hopefully by the time you’re done there you’ll either have an aegon or some better options for 6.2 like a ghost or quake
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @Lvernon15 is my roster good enough to chip away at 6.3 and 6.4? I know I lack a lot of the very top tier champs currently, but are there any rank ups you would suggest?
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    maybe rank up AA or Sabertooth?
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @rvcubing I would take one of them up, but I’m completely depleted in mutant cats after r5 havok
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Lvernon15 is my roster good enough to chip away at 6.3 and 6.4? I know I lack a lot of the very top tier champs currently, but are there any rank ups you would suggest?

I’d definitely work towards aa, he was one of my 6.4 mvps, I reckon you have the roster to chip away at 6.3 and 4