**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rift Reward Pulls

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
So this is a discussion for people to share their good or bad pulls from Rifts.
My first pull was 4,500 t5bc shards. Not too bad but not worthy of a picture lol

Comments

• WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Main account was 1k 5* shards
    Alt account got 5 sig stones
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    rvcubing said:

1 t2a. i was able to take my 5* HT to r4!

nice i just did that a week ago now I'm out of gold lol
    TheGrtGun said:

Just a 100 6* shards. Not happy about that.

hey any 6*s ill take i only got 3 of them so any help but ya it could be underwhelming if u open a lot of 6*s
    ok cool lol
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    In summary this side quest is just to collect an awakening gem
  • 1 t2a for me
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* mutant ag, but my luck was brought back down woth 6* nebula dupe in a featured straight after
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★

10k 5* shards. so bought sigil feature. Pulled Elektra

Almost the same for me. Only difference is that i pulled Dr.Strange
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    5* Featured Crystal. First time duped my Silver Surfer.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    just finished another T3 rift, ended up with a fully formed T4BC, which would be great, if I didn't do AQ.
    I would much rather have had 2k 4 star shards which have a 16% drop rate, compared to the T4BC's 11% drop rate
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    in the t3 rifts, I got 2 t1 alpha, which was nice since i'm running low on alpha and basic cats, my brother got 18k t4 basic, whcih wasn't too bad since he needs it to r5 his 4* quake, but my friend got lucky and got the legendary crystal, he then proceeded to awaken his already r3 5* Clairevoyant
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    5 5* cosmic sig stones. No surprise at all... tho it helped to bring my Proxima up 5 sigs
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Pulled t2 alpha. One step closer to a rank 4 for ghost
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    two accounts
    acct 1 got 10000 5* shards not bad

acct 2 got 5+ sig stone mutant plus platinum pool crystal which was gold bah
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    1k 5* shards
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Anybody here get there rift pulls featured on Prof Hoffs rift rewards video. I did but I have no idea who sent in my pic as I didn’t.

probs someone you shared it with or if you put in on discord or something