**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck in story quest due to mental illness

I'm level 39, but i've only been able to finish 21% of the story quests due to crippling Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, which manifests itself as much more than just that. One of the most severe parts of this for me is that certain numbers and words etc are impossible to handle.

And i've been stuck for the last month due to this.

I'm stuck at Act 2 Chapter 1 Quest 6 Thanos Ascendant because i can't fight this particular Winter Soldier in the first node of this quest due to a certain combination of numbers associated with him.

Most of you reading this probably doesn't understand why i can't just play it and move on, but that's how mental illness works.

Is there any way to skip this particular quest and still unlock Act 2 Chapter 2 or any way to swap enemy on the first node in Thanos Ascendant?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You don't need to read anything there. There are no nodes or extra abilities either.
    Just deal the most damage as you can and it should be fine. There is no difference in that fight compared to the other's you did.

But if you say you have problems with that fight, then I should tell you that it only gets worse from there on out. There will be scenarios where you need to read information, see it and react according to it. And skipping fights isn't an option for you
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Swapping some mastery points around may change the numbers to get them more favorable. Luckily, I've never had this issue so I'm only guessing. This idea might not help. Just thought I would throw it out there.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Do you have any friends that you could guide them how to fight, so you don't have to deal with it directly?
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I don’t meant to sound insensitive, but later on there’s a whole Act/Chapter/Quest with the same combination of numbers.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    As someone said, bring in either a mutant or science champion to change his PI. Hope that helps.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Look away from the screen and activate auto fight

I myself can’t stand Quake’s victory animation and some other aspects of the game so I can sympathise with you there