**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will we have a buff from an old mystical champion?

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited April 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam is launching more mystical champions lately, and very good ones. However, I was concerned with the older ones: Thor (Jane Foster), Juggernaut, Iron Fist ... and many others. Will the kabam return attention and buff one of these champions? I hope they don't fall by the forgetfulness.

Comments

• UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Predicting that’s what the next champion update is, hopefully Thor Jane Foster and Juggs
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist for sure. All the rest of the terrible mystics are useful in at least one situation, but not my boy Iron Fist.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I wouldn’t mind any of the garbo mystics to be buffed, especially Dr Strange
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Iron Fist for sure. All the rest of the terrible mystics are useful in at least one situation, but not my boy Iron Fist.

He's got some decent damage tbh but he is in need of a major revamp.
  • Komodo65Komodo65 Posts: 15
    Doctor strange should get buffed at least for his new movie if not sooner
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Really wanting that Dr. Strange buff as I was lucky with the 5* featured and after messing with him and Symbiote Supreme there is still an essence of power missing from him.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited May 2020
    I think all these old mystics needed to have a buff, except one or the other.. But if I go to vote, I would choose Thor Jane and Iron Fist.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Iron Fist should be the first. He doesn't even do anything mystic champions should. Even if his SP2 fully crits, it deals maybe a max of 10k damage as a 6* 1/25. This is with both an Armor break and the precision buff. I don't even get this logic of not stacking his Armor breaks, when Cull, Corvus, CMM etc. can do to it.
    He needs a serious serious rework
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Iron fist should just be that one god tier we all use at some point