**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April 2020 Legends Runs

124»

Comments

• ChavaskaChavaska Posts: 10
    Today is the result of the attempts of April or tomorrow?
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    Not sure but today I hope!
  • Chavaska said:

Historically it's posted here the Friday after the event ends. Not sure when players are notified in-game

Chavaska said:

Historically it's posted here the Friday after the event ends. Not sure when players are notified in-game

Great thank you!
  • Hunter_JabaliHunter_Jabali Posts: 15
    Anyone recived the legend? Did miss it or there is nothing yet?
  • JayyZunJayyZun Posts: 7
    I got mine !!!
    Time?
  • didn't get it with 3:07, but already expected it
    I couldn't with 3:04
  • Ta0ism666Ta0ism666 Posts: 5
    I got legend title. Mine time was 2:50, world placement 9th. :)) congratulation to all other who get the title this month. Happy gaming!!
    I think the maximum time was 3:02
    In this month eill be maximum 3:00
    18th with 2 hours 53 minutes
  • OmnehOmneh Posts: 2
    edited May 2020
    Just got my legends title though, done it in 03:00:57. Don't have corvus or suicides. I used Stark spider with 30% boost and 20% attack boost, iPhone XS. Screen shot attached. Good luck to everyone else.

Edit: I finished 78th.

• ArpsArps Posts: 34
    edited May 2020

In this month eill be maximum 3:00

Doubt it. Since the update I noticed at the end of a quest you have to sit and let all the rewards pop. So no more spamming to reply quest or play next quest. Should impact legends times.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    why does everyone beat up this poor winter soldier?
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    You guys remind me of what I was gunning for way back in 2015/16. Good job and keep it up you legends runners, Kay this just be the beginning and may you then move on to more challenging legends runs for end game content in the future. Forza!!!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    How many energy refills does it take? 1200 units worth? 40?
  • Clocked 2:59

60th position for April’s run
  • I did it on two accounts and got 5th place at 2:45 and 70th place at 3:00:08
  • SirVive_1SirVive_1 Posts: 8
    I didn’t with 3:03.... heartbroken
    SirVive_1 said:

I didn’t with 3:03.... heartbroken

Man sooo close!!!
  • TattedmuscleTattedmuscle Posts: 14
    Final
    Time was 3:02 those who missed missed it by seconds... I got mine with 2:56.09 #33 and friended #100 he just said 3:02 didn’t tell me the seconds but there were some 3:02 with seconds longer than him that missed
  • Legend run results for may ??