**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine 2099

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
Couple weeks ago, I pulled the 5*. She's one of the ones I didn't learn much about during my hiatus. Any feedback you guys can give before I Rank her further? I know she's good for Flow, and I know she's quite popular, but I'm unfamiliar with her outside of that. Any tips on using her? Thanks.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Awesome. That's a good base to start with. Thanks.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    End each fight with SP3 and keep the combo. Her various prefight abilities give her some versatility, and if you keep at least 1 prefight charge unused she will have a permanent armor up, so she is a good Havok counter.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    I pulled her very recently and took her to r4. One of those champs that just becomes a different beast beyond 100 hits. Her damage is really good and combined with some crazy utility is amazing. Some uses:
    1. Thorns counter since she doesn't crit
    2. Havok counter due to Armor buff
    3. Synergy with robot gives them 60% a bar of power when inflicted with a debuff they are immune to. That really makes her amazing.
    Sweet! Sounds like she's popular for a reason. Lol. Sig necessary?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Not at all

Not at all
    Good to know. :)
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★

I pulled her very recently and took her to r4. One of those champs that just becomes a different beast beyond 100 hits. Her damage is really good and combined with some crazy utility is amazing. Some uses:
    1. Thorns counter since she doesn't crit
    2. Havok counter due to Armor buff
    3. Synergy with robot gives them 60% a bar of power when inflicted with a debuff they are immune to. That really makes her amazing.

I think you mean spiked armor. Pretty sure thorns will still reflect on her.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    She’s amazing one thing I enjoy about her is the guaranteed lo of the opponent is at 5% or below health
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    She seems like a great champ. As long as you can keep up her combo past 100 hits, each hit after deals x amount of energy damage based on the combo you’re at. Her sig ability is just a combo shield I think, to act as a safeguard in case you get hit. She’s a perfect counter to spiked armor, havoc and good against biohazard. She might a be a good counter for the 6.1 crossbones as well(idk I’m just guessing, I haven’t stepped foot into act 6 yet). Her rotation just seems to be to end the fight with an sp3, which is a guaranteed ko if the opponent is at 5% or less. Other than that, just a normal rotation champ.

Note: I beleive she does have a way to deal crits with one of her persistent charge abilities.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Yep
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Just a note. With that sp3, you can only finish the fight if the opponent is at 5% health. That can also work depending on the opponents health and your attack rating. For example, you can finish a particular fight with sp3 when the opponent is at 5% health but you might not be able to do it if the opponent is at 10% health for various reasons.
    Also she gains combo charges with heavy. Max 4? if 2 persistent charges are there otherwise default is 2.
    Also note on her preflight abilities.
    You have to end every fight with sp3 to get the 100 hit combo meter. I sometimes find it difficult to even get to sp2 with her 100 combo meter charge.
    Awesome.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Something not mentioned above is that if you dont use any prefight ability, her block proficiency and regen increases by a lot.

Now you have this tradeoff because if you do use the prefight to crit and time it for the sp2 you get massive damage, however she has low health pool and block proficiency improves a lot by not using it
    GagoH said:

Something not mentioned above is that if you dont use any prefight ability, her block proficiency and regen increases by a lot.

Now you have this tradeoff because if you do use the prefight to crit and time it for the sp2 you get massive damage, however she has low health pool and block proficiency improves a lot by not using it

GagoH said:

Very useful to know. Thank you.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Just a note. With that sp3, you can only finish the fight if the opponent is at 5% health. That can also work depending on the opponents health and your attack rating. For example, you can finish a particular fight with sp3 when the opponent is at 5% health but you might not be able to do it if the opponent is at 10% health for various reasons.
    Also she gains combo charges with heavy. Max 4? if 2 persistent charges are there otherwise default is 2.
    Also note on her preflight abilities.
    You have to end every fight with sp3 to get the 100 hit combo meter. I sometimes find it difficult to even get to sp2 with her 100 combo meter charge.

She can get up to 6 combo shield stacks of no pre fights are used. 2 per pre fight plus 2 naturally
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Also if awakened her combo shield from sig lasts an additional 2 sec per prefight charge not used
    Awesome. Lots of good info here.
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    edited May 2020
    I solo-ed this month’s and last month’s Uncollected EQ all boss fights using R4 Guilly 2099. Completed Variant 3 using Guilly 2099 with very little help from other champs. make sure you begin boss fights with 100 combos like others have stated, she’s an amazing boss killer