**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loyalty availability

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
Kabam - I believe in a discussion w Dork Dave there were talks about upping loyalty availability and or revamping the system it altogether.

Boosts for war are expensive and the amt you get from playing aw doesn’t often cover the cost for class based boosts and above.

If you aren’t luckily enough to get loyalty from a war win or loss crystals and get say iso instead (which happens all to often IMO - it’s ridiculous) your stash drops very quickly.

Would love to actually get some feedback on this and timelines.

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Loyalty is the only thing holding my alliance back from running more map 7. We have the skill and desire but a many of my members simply can't keep up with loyalty donations. I glad to hear this is being looked into sooner than later. Hopefully it is enough to warrant us becoming a 7x5 alliance.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Is there really a loyalty shortage? I've always had so much. Stay around 2.3 million almost always. Run map 6 not map 7 so maybe that's part of it. But I keep every boost stocked up. Use them conservatively.

Not saying there isnt just curious if this is really a widespread issue.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

This is a multi-part solution. It's not just about adding Loyalty somewhere, or something like that. The first thing we're aiming to do is address the use of Loyalty for Alliance Quest maps. You'll see that coming up first, and it's not too far out.

After that, we'll look at the rest of the solution.

In addition to doing what you are doing, i would say removing the loyalty cap from helping alliance mates would also be a good idea haha, that way people are incentivised to ask for help, and everyone is also incentivised to help all of their alliance mates requests to earn tons of loyalty haha.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

Is there really a loyalty shortage? I've always had so much. Stay around 2.3 million almost always. Run map 6 not map 7 so maybe that's part of it. But I keep every boost stocked up. Use them conservatively.

Not saying there isnt just curious if this is really a widespread issue.

When you run map 7, you have to use loyalty, no path is easy enough to go perfect every time like map 6. Right now you have the privilege of saving your loyalty completely outside of a small donation weekly. Also map 7x5 donations are 60k loyalty a week, that's the difference.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

This is a multi-part solution. It's not just about adding Loyalty somewhere, or something like that. The first thing we're aiming to do is address the use of Loyalty for Alliance Quest maps. You'll see that coming up first, and it's not too far out.

After that, we'll look at the rest of the solution.

Does that mean loyalty donos are dropping? Please mean that
  • Big_Boss_Man_e7Big_Boss_Man_e7 Posts: 12
    I wish they would adjust the daily and 3 day event rewards to reflect game progression. It was bad enough that they lowered the rewards a while back when they changed the PHC shards across the board. Also, why am I opening XP boost in the solo Crystal's at Lv 60. Haha

The rewards that were useful as a beginner are no longer revelant as uncollected/cavalier. Even making the rewards super easy like just gold or something else would be a welcome change IMO.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Bringing this back, since there still hasn’t been any updates or clarity here.

Kabam what is the plan for loyalty it’s availbility, usage etc. ?

Also, for the love of god update the war win/loss crystals.