**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Node Idea

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
I was just thinking, I don't know if something like this exists but it's be a sort of fun node to play around with and could be very helpful or harmful I think. It could be called opposite day and it swaps buffs and debuffs.

For example, regeneration will take away health, bleed will heal you. Armor break will give armor and visa versa. Power gain will be power drain/lock and yeah it'd basically be just like that. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So if you use a champion who relies on debuffs, it will be worse.
    If you use a champion who relies on buffs, it will be worse.

You want a champion who doesn't trigger both?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That’s be interesting, couple it with nodes like biohazard and instead of wanting your bleed immune you want non immune champs and stuff, could be fun to switch things up, throw it as a local node on a couple fights on a biohazard path so it’s varied or that sort of thing
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

That’s be interesting, couple it with nodes like biohazard and instead of wanting your bleed immune you want non immune champs and stuff, could be fun to switch things up, throw it as a local node on a couple fights on a biohazard path so it’s varied or that sort of thing

Yeah that was part of the thought, it'd be a nice node to add on to the pre-existing nodes in the game.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

My thoughts exactly so If it’s Opposite Day if you trigger parry it would stun you instead right OP?

My thoughts exactly so If it’s Opposite Day if you trigger parry it would stun you instead right OP?
    Well I don't know because I was just thinking buffs and debuffs that had opposites like fury/weakness, power gain/loss, regen/bleed, but if you take it to the extreme then I guess party could stun you but I don't see that being a side effect of this node, there's already stun immune nodes so those could be tracked on along side this one.

Well that's the thing, there might not be a champ that does really well on this node, the best ones would be the ones with the least buffs and debuffs like the old champs with only armor break or armor like iron man or something but he'd still be bad on the node, it's sort of confusing.

You also can just try to proc as many buffs on the opponent as you can because that'd be bad for them.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Isnt the opposite of regeneration degeneration
    Unio77 said:

Isnt the opposite of regeneration degeneration

Yeah ig I'd just be any damage over time affect for the node though Id say
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I could totally see this in a deadpool event, but yeah this definitely seems like a cool event, maybe a boss rush or something centered around this, but what would this mean for stun or something like paralyze, enervate could atleast be increased power rate.
    H_I_Z said:

I could totally see this in a deadpool event, but yeah this definitely seems like a cool event, maybe a boss rush or something centered around this, but what would this mean for stun or something like paralyze, enervate could atleast be increased power rate.

Yeah I can see it too, ig stun could reflect back onto the opponent but idk if that makes sense with the node