**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it worth the xp for the time and energy refills spent?

TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
I am a level 57 summoner and I want to make it my goal by the end of June/ mid July to reach level 60. My query is if I run act 4 (which I have already have done 100%) with a 50% xp boost with it be worth it for the xp? I also have expiring energy refills in my stash that I need to use

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Why not work on act5?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

Why not work on act5?

Act 5 is 50% more energy cost than act 4, for the same amount of xp. I also don't have the right counters for some of the nodes
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Run the daily class catalysts quest. I did that to hit level 60 long before I completed Act 4.

Tier 3 hard path.