**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Rifts Confusion

Hey everyone,

I recently pulled a 5* Nick Fury, and I'm close to 100% exploration of Act 5, which will give me a generic 5* AG, is he worth it though?
If not, I plan on saving enough intel to buy chronometer for the Red Rifts, but how will I know what class awakening gem will show up on the day that I can do the rift with a chronometer?
Thank you for your time.

Comments

• BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
    Zan0 said:

You can choose not to use it if the gem you want isn't there

Is it guaranteed that a different awakening gem will show up the next rift?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Don’t think so, but the chance of a skill not showing up in every single rift is approximately 6% so you can rely on it popping up once, get the chronometer before doing any rifts though to maximise chances
    Lvernon15 said:

Zan0 said:

Don’t think so, but the chance of a skill not showing up in every single rift is approximately 6% so you can rely on it popping up once, get the chronometer before doing any rifts though to maximise chances
    Alright, Thanks a ton!
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Just wait until you have 3000 Intel you can hold onto. Then start doing rifts. If the skill gem pops up, then go buy the chronometer. Not worth buying it didnyoy don't see the gem you want, or whatever reward your looking for.

@BoosterStqts do not enter your first rift until you have 3500 intel (keeping 3000 intel to one side at all times) if you see a skill AG, buy the chronometer with the 3000 intel you have spare.

If by the 12th day, you haven't found a skill gem, you can either do 6 more randoms, or 1 more with the selector gate unlocked.

I'm not buying unless I see a certain gem, I'd rather 6 more random days than a single reward which isn't what I want

So you're saying I can go buy and use the chronometer whilst in the Rift?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

@BoosterStqts do not enter your first rift until you have 3500 intel (keeping 3000 intel to one side at all times) if you see a skill AG, buy the chronometer with the 3000 intel you have spare.

If by the 12th day, you haven't found a skill gem, you can either do 6 more randoms, or 1 more with the selector gate unlocked.

I'm not buying unless I see a certain gem, I'd rather 6 more random days than a single reward which isn't what I want

So you're saying I can go buy and use the chronometer whilst in the Rift?
    Yup
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Enter the rift, see your gem. Navigate (not exit like an idiot) to the store to buy the chronometer, then go back to the rift. It's no different then being in any other quest and navigating away from it to a different part of the game.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I treat these rifts like the crystals, POP!

I don’t spin crystals, seeing amazing champs at higher star rating go by....no thanks

Rift- just teleport and get what I get and NEVER look at the map outside my lane.

Me