**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me in arena or what?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
So I’ve been grinding out arena this week and I have noticed something really annoying it seems like no matter what I do the opponent will always dash back super fast and super fast again they retaliate against me and smack me with a attack and they just somehow keep managing to sweep in and out perfectly it’s really annoying is anyone else have this happen to them?

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    more than i can count. Their job is to try their best to make you lose your streak.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Yea I've definitely noticed it with some ais in various game modes. It doesn't even necessarily feel like they're playing more aggressive, but that they're just moving faster like they're clocked up. For me I noticed it most in variant 1.
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    The main goal of AI (kabam) is to make you spend more...in any aspect of game...every single item. Crazy dex & contra attack, parry from AI, the 1% (not) glitch, not working block - fair play from kabam 😆 - blame yourself if you cannot play/spend like a top player. Enjoy to game (if you can)!