**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Storm (Pyramid X) AQ Map 7 Shock Path

CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
Storm (Pyramid X) is taking damage from the Shock 30 node in AQ map 7 with her lightning tempest active. Lightning Tempest is described as “ Lightning Tempest: Decrease the potency of incoming Shock effects by 100%”

The Shock 30 node reads “ inflicts Shock on the attacker, draining 100% health over 30 seconds.” which, to my understanding should be the potency of the shock Debuff placed (default 100%), this is not increased in potency. The node also reads “this ability has +100% flat ability accuracy” which, to my understanding, means the chance to apply is +100%.

I think the node’s function or description is flawed here since Corvus Glaive prevents the Shock from applying in spite of the +100% ability accuracy clause.

Video: AQ map 7, Node description, global nodes, Storm taking Shock damage with Lightning tempest Active and Corvus preventing the node from applying at the fight start. https://youtu.be/LyAbKpjaQhI

iPad Pro 10.5
Current iOS
Current game build
WiFi

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Storm (Pyramid X) is taking damage from the Shock 30 node in AQ map 7 with her lightning tempest active. Lightning Tempest is described as “ Lightning Tempest: Decrease the potency of incoming Shock effects by 100%”

The Shock 30 node reads “ inflicts Shock on the attacker, draining 100% health over 30 seconds.” which, to my understanding should be the potency of the shock Debuff placed (default 100%), this is not increased in potency. The node also reads “this ability has +100% flat ability accuracy” which, to my understanding, means the chance to apply is +100%.

I think the node’s function or description is flawed here since Corvus Glaive prevents the Shock from applying in spite of the +100% ability accuracy clause.

Video: AQ map 7, Node description, global nodes, Storm taking Shock damage with Lightning tempest Active and Corvus preventing the node from applying at the fight start. https://youtu.be/LyAbKpjaQhI

iPad Pro 10.5
    Current iOS
    Current game build
    WiFi

With covus I’m asmuing u already had a tech change then in Migt has ben the 25 procent AAr when figth tech. Keep that in mind for the storm I’m do not hav a ide
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

iPad Pro 10.5
    Current iOS
    Current game build
    WiFi

With covus I’m asmuing u already had a tech change then in Migt has ben the 25 procent AAr when figth tech. Keep that in mind for the storm I’m do not hav a ide
    How would 25% AAR cause a 200% chance event to fail?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For storm is there any form of enhanced energy damage because a 100% reduction works in flat values, not a clue about Corvus
    Lvernon15 said:

For storm is there any form of enhanced energy damage because a 100% reduction works in flat values, not a clue about Corvus

According the the descriptions there is nothing that would increase to the potency of of shock. Corvus is spoken of to illustrate that the node is not functioning as described.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The tech ability Accuracy thing probably is the explanation for Corvus which means the 100% increase in the ahock’s accuracy is bugged, I’m saying this because I take that path but I don’t have the tech charge when I fight yondu and I’ve never had an issue in a good 20+ fights against him since I got corvus and was assigned that path
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    That same shock node exists in one path on act 6. And I can say that Blade Danger sense's worked against it, avoiding the shock from triggering
    After testing its appears to not be the node but rather Storm herself that causes her to take Shock applied at the start of a fight. Did some testing in 6.1.6 with both Silver Surfer and Storm to compare their interaction with Shock 30. Silver Surfer did not take damage from the node but Storm did take damage. Is this intended? The way Storm’s shock resistance is worded could mean it is but is not clear at all.

Video: Silver Surfer and Storm against Shock 30 in Act 6.1.6 (Ultron just after Havok) the node also has spectre which needs to be on cool down for the direct damage relative to heal to evidence the Shock damage taken.
    https://youtu.be/s_cAjZZEyOw
    This was posted on the weekend so I am not sure it was noticed. Is Storm (Pyramid X) intended to take shock damage from the start of the fight while Lightning Tempest is active?
    Ninja fixed!? Tested it out today in map 7 and Storm was no longer taking shock damage, was able to finish the path with someone other than Corvus so that’s cool. Thanks!
  • Spiderkiller69Spiderkiller69 Posts: 70
    Will silver surfer take shock damage on that node ?

Will silver surfer take shock damage on that node ?

No he won’t.