**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did they change the arena system ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

I am an average player and I have never been in such a streak. I always end up meeting some team that’s way too powerful for movie but this time I get paired constantly with weak easily beaten teams. Did i get lucky so many times or did they change the system?

Comments

• ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    Once u get past win streak 16 i think there's an unofficially named infinite streak where once u bring in 4* champs r3 and above you will be matched with easy opponents. From streak 20 i think u can start using maxed 3* safely and even 4* r2. To get to the infinite streak i usually use teams of one r4 4* and two r3 4* from streak 11 to 15.
    If u have multiple 4* r4 then u can use a full team of 4* r4 for streaks 11 to 15. I just use 1 r4 per fight because i dont have many r4 4*. I focused on takijg up 5* early on so i didnt need r4 4*. Additionally streak 11 to 15 the names of the teams u're facing should be "kang's team" or "thanos' team"
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Just an FYI for others, the above post and replies seems to be for the 4* BASIC arena (where 3*/4* chaps are used).

And sounds like OP is starting to have higher champs to use in his roster than in the past, so can now maintain teams of sufficient Team Rating to continue the Streak.

If you do hit a point where you get an overmatched team, just take note of what Team Rating that was and remember to stay above that for next time you’re into the streak.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    This was not the post I was expecting.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Judging by the points, this is a 3 or 4* featured arena.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Thanks for the information guys. So you are saying that I am accidentally stumbled upon this infinite stream but? And that to do it again fights 11 till number 15(including 15 or ) must be done with four star champions who are rank four? And after fight 15 I can just use regular four star at rank three and two. Does this work only for the 4 star basic arena or for the catalyst are as as well ?

This my roster so basically from fight 11 till 15 I must use only my 4 star 4 rank champs aka my first twelve? And must all fight be perfect or not?

4* BASIC Arena...

Only need to win 2 of 3 fights to win the match and continue streak (that is true in any arenas).

Yes, suggest using 4/40 for matches from about 10'ish including final match at Streak=14 (or if not enough champs, then at least two 4/40 with a single 3/30).
    Once at Streak=15, you can start to do a little lower (but gradually lower), not until around 20 that it settles into routine.

——-
    Cat Arenas can use 5*, so the minimum needed is much higher, will be hard in your case to get to streak or keep it in those CAT arenas.
    edited May 2020
    JessieS said:

Thanks for the information guys. So you are saying that I am accidentally stumbled upon this infinite stream but? And that to do it again fights 11 till number 15(including 15 or ) must be done with four star champions who are rank four? And after fight 15 I can just use regular four star at rank three and two. Does this work only for the 4 star basic arena or for the catalyst are as as well ?

This my roster so basically from fight 11 till 15 I must use only my 4 star 4 rank champs aka my first twelve? And must all fight be perfect or not?

This particular method only works for 4* basic. The catalyst arena has a method as well but i think it requites 5* champs. Not sure if maxed 4* works but u can experiment and see. As for the 11 to 15, u can use 2 r4 (or r5) and 1 r3 to extend the amount of fights u can do. If ur champions' PI is high enough u can actually use 1 r4 (or r5) and 2 r3. The best way to know for sure if to try it out and if u get a death match (that is, champs with really high PI) then you just use higher rank champs. Also if u get death matches at streak 16 then u may have to use r4 champs there too. Tbh i dont pay much attention when i'm doing that arena so i'm not sure if its 15 or 16 that u need to use r4 up until
    This may also be common knowledge but just for the sake of it, fights 1 to 10 use r2 or r1 teams so save the stronger champs for 11 to 16 and onward
    Thanks guys. This is great . I was a bit worried about Doom cause people told me that it would be very hard to get him and I would probably need more then 3 mil and I think I have a shot with this system :)
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Thanks guys. This is great . I was a bit worried about Doom cause people told me that it would be very hard to get him and I would probably need more then 3 mil and I think I have a shot with this system :)

the 4 star basic arena champ is g2099 though....
    and the featured is aegon....
    What doom?

JessieS said:

the 4 star basic arena champ is g2099 though....
    and the featured is aegon....
    What doom?
    I understood that Doom is coming soon. I am using g2099as a test to see how far I can make it :)

JessieS said:

I understood that Doom is coming soon. I am using g2099as a test to see how far I can make it :)

Good luck then, will be in a couple weeks for Doom.
    Might go for between 2.3 and 2.7m (as a more desirable hero than others),

If some of the first times really pushing big for a hero, remember to use your accumulated Arena Boosts. Hang onto them as unopened crystals as you earn them, until you are doing a big Arena and then open a bunch of them to use. Excess only remain in stash for 3 days, so basically the duration of 1 arena.

Can also use a mix of little higher 4* with couple max 3* on same teams in order to utilize more of your roster (if you don’t have enough 4* that actually takes up close to 2 hrs just by themselves), and help avoid death matches while keeping streak going.

JessieS said:

Good luck then, will be in a couple weeks for Doom.
    Might go for between 2.3 and 2.7m (as a more desirable hero than others),

If some of the first times really pushing big for a hero, remember to use your accumulated Arena Boosts. Hang onto them as unopened crystals as you earn them, until you are doing a big Arena and then open a bunch of them to use. Excess only remain in stash for 3 days, so basically the duration of 1 arena.

Can also use a mix of little higher 4* with couple max 3* on same teams in order to utilize more of your roster (if you don’t have enough 4* that actually takes up close to 2 hrs just by themselves), and help avoid death matches while keeping streak going.
    So little ? Awesome. I thought it would be over 3 mil. I am already at 2.2 mil at G2009 so if I perform the same way for Doom I should succeed :) Thank you so much

P. S how much do you think I would need for g2009 since I am doing the catalysts quest as well and I want to know when to stop so I can concentrate on it
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    For streak 1-10 use whoever
    For streak 10-13 use either your highest champs or use rank 1 level 1 3 stars.
    For streak 14-20 you can use 3/30+ 4 stars and after a streak of 20, you can use 4 stars at 2/20+ and maxed out 3 stars
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Sidd777 said:

For streak 1-10 use whoever
    For streak 10-13 use either your highest champs or use rank 1 level 1 3 stars.
    For streak 14-20 you can use 3/30+ 4 stars and after a streak of 20, you can use 4 stars at 2/20+ and maxed out 3 stars

To add on,
    For streak 10-13, you the 3*s.
    Match 14-15, use 4/30 champ cause this fight will be with Thanos or Kangs Team. It will give you low score and the opponents are very easy.
    After that use your highest PI champs for more pts.
    Oh my gods I am at 125wins!!! This is insane . I love it