**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr.Strange

Dr. strange IMO was wrongfully nerfed and definitely needs to be fixed, extending his buffs? and lowering his regen was the worse idea and should be fixed even SW regens more than DS before 12.0 update DS was nerfed and then to happen again was totally uncalled for, I'm sure many players can agree that his armour now is no longer zero and his regen is such a disgrace to champion who didn't need to be nerfed, think it's time for the team to fix this character and bump up his regen cause that regen is pitiful at the moment while other champs have more regen than a character such as strange which is strange....plz team fix DS

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I think he is great as he is. I use him in my story quest and AW. Just learn how to use him. Even if your hurt, if you play him right you can end the match with more health then when you started. Not many guys you can say that about. You can spam his sp 1every time you get charged to keep attackers at bay, so its not hard to keep from getting hit. I think he is one of the strongest guys in the game still. But, then again I know how to use him.
  • l00neyprl00neypr Posts: 19
    I know how to use him, is why he is 5/50 his regen is weak compared to others this is the reason for this thread, it's weak before 12.0 you would be able to regen way more than now, there needs to be an adjustment to regen
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    My DS is 5/50 as well, and yes he does not regen as much as he did. But the way he can spam his sp 1 to keep attackers off of you, and end buffs on others he does not need god like healing. He would be good even if he did not have regen. Regen just lets you heal the 1 or 2 hits you might get when playing him. Lots of hero's in this game don't even have a regen. Does this make them bad? No, you learn how to use them and move on. Same thing with DS, but with a regen to boot. Not a god ter regen, but never the less it is a regen.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Cavalier wrote: »
    I think he is great as he is. I use him in my story quest and AW. Just learn how to use him. Even if your hurt, if you play him right you can end the match with more health then when you started. Not many guys you can say that about. You can spam his sp 1every time you get charged to keep attackers at bay, so its not hard to keep from getting hit. I think he is one of the strongest guys in the game still. But, then again I know how to use him.

SMH. There really needs to be an unlike button.
  • WhocallerWhocaller Posts: 23
    So what? if his regen is not powerful as before I still use him in AQ and story mode. Most of the champs doesnt have regen so they are useless according to your Logic.