**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Was That One Time You Raged Hard!

2»

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★

Pretty much every time I see this symbol (it’s happening right now...) my wifi is excellent

This, so this @synergy247 .... Especially if you get it back to back in fights in AQ or AW.

Go in with 100% health hear enough. 2 minutes later, 25% health and zero progress.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Probably the Darkhawk uncollected fight. It was my first time trying to complete the uncollected difficulty
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Every time I open a 5* crystal
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Dying on the very first fight in map 5 day 1, it's not even funny
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    failing map 3 after chilling in map2 for the longest time. It's not even that hard!
    Another annoying thing: Fighting yellowjacket and forgetting powersting exists, then instantly dying
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    That Uncollected monthly fight when Aegon was released and he was the main boss - where he'd slowly increase his hit counter over time. So you had to beat him quickly or he'd become unstoppable/unblockable. And because it's Aegon, it'd carry over so you'd do then entire quest and sometimes have to quit because he got too OP and your window was shot if you didn't beat him in the first couple tries. So you were wasting a ton of energy.

That fight still angers me to this day.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    it's happening right now, I'm raging over masochism in 5.2.4. I'm going for uc and its just driving me nuts. I struggled with brute force, but it wasn't impossible.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    I opened my second 6* champion crystal with high expectations of getting a good character. It slowed down on Ghost and I though my best dreams had come true.
    Then it rolled over one more time and landed on him:
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Don’t get your hopes up too high that way you’ll be surprised when you pull someone good
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    The champion fight initial clear with r4 CapIW
    When I did that one I was so mad after I finished not even happy it was done lol
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    5.4.5 mephisto
    Rank 5'd 4* iceman just for him and he still kept humiliating me
    Also 5.4.6 ultron (despite having loki i just couldn't time that power gain buff steal right until going down from 800+ units to 400 units)
    Truly painful
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Regret going into 5.4 day one blind
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

“Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives all the same”
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Every time I miss a parry that I know I hit in time right after using a revive
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 131 ★★
    Just the other day... Blew all my units after I opened this 6* and was done with this game.
    2 hours later im back and totally regret of throwing units away...

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    6.2 champion fight. And maybe sig 40 punisher 2099 6*.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Roofus said:

Ice.
    Phoenix.

Yes that was ridiculous and the only reason it was changed it's because the top guys were complaining about it just like everything else in this
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    KRANꓘ said:

Just the other day... Blew all my units after I opened this 6* and was done with this game.
    2 hours later im back and totally regret of throwing units away...

Welcome to the club! It’s very exclusive and a select few individuals qualify.