**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HT map 5

DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
He needs to be toned down a little bit ether with th regen or take away bleed immunity. I think it's a little ridiculous that a regen 15% of his max health with that big of a health pool. There are really no counter to incinerate damage one mistake in your dead or you regen him back up.

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It's an annoying fight for sure. Our guys are using Void to easily solo him.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Aegon works well too
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I run map 6 but wouldn't rhulk be a decent option? Those incineratws just feed his heat charges and no buffs to worry about for buffet
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Patchie93 said:

I run map 6 but wouldn't rhulk be a decent option? Those incineratws just feed his heat charges and no buffs to worry about for buffet

Not sure about rhulk. Yeah that's what I think we are gonna end up doing is run map 6
  • AgragulAgragul Posts: 31
    It seems to be fine for our alliance, usually soloed with either s slightly ramped up aegon or void
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Soloed him with aegon. Wasn't that bad.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Soloed him with aegon. Wasn't that bad.

Easy on day 1 with low prestige. We can beat him that's not the issue. What I'm saying is the difficulty doesn't match the map.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Just use Quake, even if it's the buffet miniboss, you can activate dex twice at the start, once it sticks, start quaking! As long as you don't hit him and lose your dex buff, then he won't get buffet! Just don't get hit or you're screwed!