**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this tier list good? State reasons.

Is this tier list good? State reasons. 56 votes

Yes
5%
CASrinivasON420SUCKSSkyLord7000 3 votes
No
91%
GamerMr_PlatypusNumanFoxhero007Lvernon15TwmRSceptilemaniacCassyHzoriLiss_Bliss_LordScatsburyTheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴Mysterioshadow_lurker22LordNeoX_Factor_Agentphil56201LordSmasherEtjama 51 votes
I’m fine
3%
HendrossMayis 2 votes

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    No
    Voting no because:
    1) you've opened at least three posts about the same thing
    2) this tier list is "questionable" to say the least.
  • Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105
    No
    Again... stop it.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    oh shut up mate
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No
    By far the worst tier list I've seen. Satisfied?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    No
    Can’t believe I clicked on that. Not sure why the dislike of Majik
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    No
    I wanted to say yes but i can barely see anything it is in small text maybe you can increase the text size
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    No
    Why do you need to create multiple threads about this. Everyone has said it’s bad.
  • CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    edited May 2020
    No
    Heck no how the heck is howard the duck and vulture higher than og vision,black widow,hawkeye,hulk,luke cage,spider gwen, this tier list is worthless
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    I’m sorry but that is a terrible tier list, I mean caiw in the 3rd tier but wasp and aarkus in the first??? Gr above caiw? There are so many completely inaccurate positions, and for goodness sake stop spamming forums with threads
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    Lol, for the millionth time, no. I know I've shared it on like 3 other posts by now, but I like my tier list 😂. I'll just put it here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqWG--a2NdcaPHapxlfMe8hpfGU0zVror3RUSVMT_nQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    No
    Just because hulk,hawkeye,scarlet witch,wolverine,dd classic,black widow and og vision are old doesnt mean they are low tier also how the heck is dd netflix better than classic
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    No
    Never follow any tier list for this game.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No
    You have Hawkeye as trash? Do you even play him?
    You have arguably the best 4* SW as nope? Even after 12.0 she is super viable for new summoners.
    IF/IIF require skill? But you don’t think Ghost requires skill?
    I stopped there.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    No
    Wasp better than void?
    Aarkus better than cull ?
    Bruh
    No
    Also you’ve looked like 3 Threads, nobody agrees with it.
    edited May 2020
    No
    @Etjama move thing up :)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No

@Etjama move thing up :)

Yeah, initially had him up. But filling up 4 team slots to be among the best doesn't classify as being among the best for me personally. Not to say he's bad alone, but when comparing him to Omega, Corvus, even G99, he just doesn't make it for me. It's all a matter of opinion though and that's why it's not one size fits all. That's why this tier list is just fun for me.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    You have domino with a star saying she needs high sig level and not omega?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    No
    Waynedavy said:

You have domino with a star saying she needs high sig level and not omega?

Namor doesn’t have a star either like huh
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No
    trash
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    No
    You want a reason? Look at it.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    No
    Does a vote count if you voted for yourself ?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    No
    Bro stop w/ the tier lists, if anything ur gonna make a new player fail at mcoc just stop. Yes, it's just opinions but this is all incorrect. Do u even have all those champions? Cuz if u think terrax is remotely good, u sir have no idea about the game. How could u rank BWDO when she hasn't even come out yet?