**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cull worthy of AG and R4-5?

I recently got 5* Cull and started to play around with him. Is he worthy of R4 or R5 plus class AG? I understand low block proficiency is a bummer but damage output seems amazing. Anyone with experience using him think he’s viable for Act 6 completion or other end game content?

Comments

• LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    No
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Is it the low block proficiency that keeps him from being useful or something else? Is he just Arena points then?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    He was actually my mvp in v2 even pretty good for the evading psycho adaptoid. Not worth the AG imo but will make v2 look really easy. The downside is his block proficiency so it may cost some health pots when ramping him up. Don't sleep on him tho
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    UMad8ro3 said:

Is it the low block proficiency that keeps him from being useful or something else? Is he just Arena points then?

Most people dont rank him up because of his trash block proficiency and lack of reliable utility, and the utility he does posses can only be accessed through parry-heavy parry-heavy, which in-turn brings back the block proficiency problem.

His damage is crazy, it's just that he isn't sustainable enough to make the cut for most people. But remember, if you enjoy playing a particular champion, never hesitate to rank them up. If you enjoy playing Cull, R5 him.
  • UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Great tip. I feel like if he can solo 2-3 fights because of his damage output per path then he’s worth it and then let other champs work the rest. I don’t know. Probably just excited to get a champ that’s not totally useless as I’ve been in a crystal opening drought. My only other cosmics of note are R4 Proxima duped, 6* R1 VTD, and 6* R1 Angela.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Yes
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Yes