**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - May 3

Comments

• TaigaMiniTaigaMini Posts: 23
    Come on Kabam, fix your game! So many lags and crashes, game not loading. Just used a bunch of boosts to do more story content and now I can't freaking log in.
  • UnsungUnsung Posts: 42
    What is going on? Can’t fight bosses in war.
  • Larryscrabkake2Larryscrabkake2 Posts: 29
    I just boosted up for some mini bosses in war. Hopefully they fix this
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Duel target for starky is immortalwolf and choose the one with the '?' at the end of the name
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Here We Go Again 🤣🤣🤣
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

cAncAmO said:

It’s amazing... with the money they earn and always the same...

maybe we should just stop spending for a week and see what happens..
    That won't make a difference. They partner with other servers as well. It's not always on their end. It sucks for sure, but money won't stop a server from crapping out.
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    What is going on this week like this is the third time ... Come on guys
  • Larryscrabkake2Larryscrabkake2 Posts: 29
    Same I just boosted up. Hopefully they fix this fast
  • Yeah...
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Flow wasn't already enough to frustrate us that we hv to deal with this in the last minute. We need our bosses down.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    It’s not just u, my alliance too
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Got into a Red Room
  • ryman5787ryman5787 Posts: 37
    We have 30 mins left in war. Fighting the boss now this is crazy . We will need time extended to finish
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Quicker than a $3 hooker
  • BusseymBusseym Posts: 5
    You could always raise a ticket and complain. That always works.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm kinda hoping that I can reroll my rift LOL
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    TripleU said:

Last day of AW. We need hefty compensation and hefty server remedies for this

I agree, way to many game crashes within the last 2 months. Compensation needed
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    TripleU said:

Last day of AW. We need hefty compensation and hefty server remedies for this

LOL! If Kabam didn't compensate players for issues last month, they sure as hell aren't going to for this. This is just another day at the office for them.
This discussion has been closed.