**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who wants to spend $300/9,000 units for one t5bc lol

Who wants to spend $300/9,000 units for one t5bc lol 42 votes

Me!
7%
payebuduMrmarvel123LordNeo 3 votes
I'd rather buy premiums
92%
bdawg923FrostyMidnightfoxthe_furry_oneJohnyzeroJagstepRaymundo86Lucky7LucianoMoosetiptronicScopeotoe987GhostboytjiebrandinhoX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderKRANꓘDromar_13gp87Skinnyfatboy82XboxPhantom00sacoma_sack78 39 votes

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    🤦‍♂️.....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They keep selling those deals so they obviously get purchases
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Neither
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'd rather buy premiums
    at least I'd get some iso
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Whales.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I got this one instead. If I was out of glory and really wanted to rank up someone good I might have been tempted but I think I will pass even though it doesnt seem too bad

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    You also get 6+ of T2Alpha with that full T5Basic. Actually looking back sort of seems consistent with others in last 6 months.

(for others NOT Uncollected yet, that must be the T4Basic offer shown above)
  • Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105
    JessieS said:

I got this one instead. If I was out of glory and really wanted to rank up someone good I might have been tempted but I think I will pass even though it doesnt seem too bad

You can buy 3 t4b with glory dirt cheap. Yes, that's a bad deal.