**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage - May 3

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    RAMBOSLAW said:

When we will receive compensation for this ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I was just ending variant 1 with boosts on and now what???

Just a heads up to ya don’t @ the mods it’s gonna add spam points to your profile
  • 1982richard1982richard Posts: 32
    In the middle of a boss fight in aw!!?? Hey????
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    yeah frosty u are right.it happens to me sometimes.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Spent an absolute fortune on potions in aw to ensure we got good season placement and game down before we got boss kills. If this doesn't count i am expecting a full recounting of items from kabam.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★

Gw is for sure a kabam plant.

probably gonna be here soon to defend them lol
    Here's already here. lol
  • GizGiz Posts: 131
    This war shouldn't count period!
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Hopefully people don’t spam the forums with compensation
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I was about to end guillotine 2099 boss with my void and this happened.Obviously we are gonna win war cause we have ezored more than other team but still what about points.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Can we get compensation for AQ. My alliance won’t hit top 90 now. Pots wasted.

You have over an hour left. Plenty of time to finish.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Spent an absolute fortune on potions in aw to ensure we got good season placement and game down before we got boss kills. If this doesn't count i am expecting a full recounting of items from kabam.

This is awful. Kabam's credibility is being irrevocably damaged by these outages.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Yes we get it. If you checked the forums, there are literally 6 other posts about the game being down. No need to create another
  • Alexander1987Alexander1987 Posts: 35
    Today 3 may
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Right at the end of (the penultimate?) alliance war is terrible timing. It’s no longer a fair fight.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    We know. Check the other posts before creating a new one
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Agreed today is may 3 2020 and people still go ahead and post a thread that’s already been created
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Its not like this was planned. Everyone acts like Kabam loves when servers crash.
  • Two wars are left and we had a chance to reach P4. Would have won this war and with a last one we might reached P4. With this one getting probably annulated, we won't have any chance.

Bad luck for us. Some other alliance will be lucky to stay in P4 otherwise 🤷‍♂️
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    I don't really give a **** about spam points or whatever. It seems like no one is even aware of this LOL.
    WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    me i just finish targeting duel spidey then after the 2 match in 5* maintenance happns
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Ya if we lose this war I know whom I'm blaming
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    Great job kabam you just ruined the season !!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    frodo2377 said:

cAncAmO said:

It’s amazing... with the money they earn and always the same...

maybe we should just stop spending for a week and see what happens..
    That won't make a difference. They partner with other servers as well. It's not always on their end. It sucks for sure, but money won't stop a server from crapping out.

cAncAmO said:

It’s amazing... with the money they earn and always the same...

maybe we should just stop spending for a week and see what happens..
    That won't make a difference. They partner with other servers as well. It's not always on their end. It sucks for sure, but money won't stop a server from crapping out.
    Money can buy a redundant server environment.
    Not spending isn't going to solve the problem. They don't want the game down any more than we do.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Apart from porth hes a ghee
  • PH_JunkyPH_Junky Posts: 10
    And the solution would be simply to exclude this AW from the overall results...LAME...
    You do not consider lost resources for boosts,health,etc...
    This is becoming way too much ridiculous
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★

Can we get compensation for AQ. My alliance won’t hit top 90 now. Pots wasted.

You have over an hour left. Plenty of time to finish.
    Depends on when maintenance ends. And whether people can get on then. Easy to assume stuff.
This discussion has been closed.