**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iso, gold,Problem

https://youtu.be/66QtqfvSbJU
Watch KT1’s video
This game is getting really lame now cause there is no way to get iso, and gold. We’re at a point where we maxing out 5*s and after that you have no iso and no god and the only way is to grind arena and you can’t grind arena cause your roster is not large enough so you never dupe any 4*s and you wait for months to actually max level champs. Big problem

Comments

• MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    I've had a gold issue since day one. Arena is only real way to get gold and most either hate arena or have low end rosters and cannot get to higher rewards. Also Iso for duping 5 and 6 stars should not give same amount of bricks as duping a 4 star. And quests should give more gold imo. 100k gold can't do nothing even for low end players. And if you are low level you get 25k I believe for gold's quest. The jump in iso from 3 star dupe to 4 star should be same jump for 5 to 6.
    Can be hard to progress with no gold no iso and bad pulls. ALOT more bad odds than when game first launched 5 years ago.
    Pool of champs have grown and original champs like Capt America and such just can't help you much in progression content.
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Even with selective rank ups, The gold iso is a problem. Kabam throws out events & offers for catalysts but gold iso are also resource items. Those events should also give access to gold isos as the same rate as catalysts. The 4* shards does come up as iso eventually but there should be straightaway iso & gold. The rank uo bundles doesn't even consider actual amount of gold iso required to use the catalyst stuffs in the bundle. If we are going for rank up events or buying rank up bundles there should be all the resources included (cat iso gold) in sufficient amount like 3 t2a & 100k gold doesn't make any sense.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Gold crystals
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Iso is easy for me and good is not that hard either. Now catalysts ... those are the real problem
  • _colo_colo Posts: 50
    FTP with 90+ mil gold and constantly selling ISO. Kabam provides you a way to get ISO and gold. Stop wanting a hand out.
  • ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
    I’ve had my account for about 3 months and I got uncollected done and went through act 5 and do arena constantly I always have around 1.5m gold (always) but since my roster only has 236 champs it’s very hard to get any iso and it makes no sense that you get low tier iso from uncollected event quest and stuff. Gold not that big of a problem but iso is for progress players so just because you guys have tons of iso it’s only because y’all been playing for years and no matter how big the pulls are y’all will always dupe but for people who don’t have all the champs already you rarely dupe anything which means no iso. For my case I got 4 rank 4 5* champs and I do hard level stuff but this month since I’m going for T4 riffs I’m not getting any four stars to dupe and because I had the game for a while I never get any 4*s out of PHCs anymore. Gold is not that hard to get but iso is for progress players so STFU cause you have a lot of iso doesn’t mean everyone else does even if I grind arena my roster is too small to get passes 2million. I’ve done uncollected with only 4*s so I have grinded it has nothing to do with grinding. Take away getting iso from dupes we would all have iso problem.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    If you know gold and iso is a problem, dont rank up champs just because you can. Wait till you NEED to rank them and save your resources. Brian Grant does this game free to play and manages his resources very efficiently, so look into him if you have problems with it. Just because a champ has a blue up arrow, doesn't mean you have to make it go away ASAP
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Gold issue? Lol, that's old news. The higher the tiered champ, the more it costs to strengthen. That's with all mobile games. You want a stronger team, it'll cost you.
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    edited May 2020

DeQueue said:

Even with selective rank ups, The gold iso is a problem. Kabam throws out events & offers for catalysts but gold iso are also resource items. Those events should also give access to gold isos as the same rate as catalysts. The 4* shards does come up as iso eventually but there should be straightaway iso & gold. The rank uo bundles doesn't even consider actual amount of gold iso required to use the catalyst stuffs in the bundle. If we are going for rank up events or buying rank up bundles there should be all the resources included (cat iso gold) in sufficient amount like 3 t2a & 100k gold doesn't make any sense.

I don’t get it
    Why not work for the gold instead of waiting for kabam to hand it out
    Don't find arena grinding enjoyable. & I don't want the game to become boring to me. If they add sufficient amount of gold (not like dropping an odin & not be sure if even 1m gold from gold crystals) in those catalyst offers/ events, I can buy my way out or do those events by keeping myself entertained at the same.
    M not asking for free stuffs.