**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - May 3

Comments

• Hey all, we're sorry for the inconvenience of this downtime. We are aware of the issue, have a fix in place, and will be coming out of Maintenance right now.

Thank you for your patience.
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Y’all have 24 hours to complete war.... Don’t wait until the last minute to try and complete. Finished about 10 hours ago.

If this war ends up not counting, I just want my paid for boosts and potions returned to my inventory.
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Kabam plz fix it soon
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m very surprised the mods haven’t responded yet are they asleep or something?
  • PikuShivuPikuShivu Posts: 12
    We are in between the war. We have to clear one more boss. WTF is this man
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    @Kabam Miike how are u guys going to make up for the lost time in aw? The other team my alliance is facing has 2 map clears but more deaths so we could pull off a win. Now we have to rush and things aren't going to be clean for us. Is there a way to extend the timer or are we screwed?
  • hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    I'm back in.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

A chronometer would be great compensation

Maybe even a 6 star crystal lol
  • IgormarqxsIgormarqxs Posts: 1
    assim fica difícil né kabam, aqui na aliança [L-SPT] não iremos derrubar os 3 boss da aw por conta desta manutenção sem noção no fim da aw. atrapalhou muito kabam

nickname: igormarqxs
  • RAMBOSLAWRAMBOSLAW Posts: 12
    We don't need your "sorry" we need COMPENSATION!!!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Spent an absolute fortune on potions in aw to ensure we got good season placement and game down before we got boss kills. If this doesn't count i am expecting a full recounting of items from kabam.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    milomike said:

Y’all have 24 hours to complete war.... Don’t wait until the last minute to try and complete. Finished about 10 hours ago.

If this war ends up not counting, I just want my paid for boosts and potions returned to my inventory.

If u even play in high tier wars, u wouldn't be saying that. U need time to talk to ur alliance and strategize every fight that's how u win
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Are people spamming posts? (again)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    milomike said:

Yeah, well what if a player who is going in to kill the boss is grinding aegon like my bg, he doesn’t want to stop his grind for that and there’s an hour after it, what if your time zone means you wake up near the end of war, there are plenty of reasons it gets left to the end
  • TaigaMiniTaigaMini Posts: 23

milomike said:

If u even play in high tier wars, u wouldn't be saying that. U need time to talk to ur alliance and strategize every fight that's how u win
    Not to mention timezones. Where I live, in Japan, War usually starts at 3 or 4am. War is at least 4-5 hours by time I can get to it. It's not the same for everyone.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    F in the chat for all those people who's time zones mess up their AW
  • CromCrom Posts: 27
    Down. Getting some fresh air in the meantime.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    You have 24 hours to complete the war. If your problem is the 30’ then you probably was going to lose that war.

milomike said:

I’m currently in p1.... have been playing in p2 for well over a year. We literally finished 10-11 hours ago. Get in, get your task done. 24 hours is plenty of time. Once again, don’t wait until the last minute. Why risk not finishing anyway? Waiting and waiting can create a failed attempt even when there’s no server problems.

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    TaigaMini said:

milomike said:

Not to mention timezones. Where I live, in Japan, War usually starts at 3 or 4am. War is at least 4-5 hours by time I can get to it. It's not the same for everyone.
    Time zones don’t affect it as much as you’re letting on. Everybody has down time for sleep during war, yours happens to be at the start of war, US players it’s in the middle of the war.

milomike said:

Do you know what time zones are?
    Funny you mention that. I’m the only American in a mostly Japanese BG... the time zone thing doesn’t seem to affect us one bit. Next invalid argument? 24 hours is more than enough to finish war. Period.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    So only 2 locations determine time zones ? Huh......
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    There's no question that server outages affect people differently, but it's more a question of prolonged effects. If the game is back up in a relatively short amount of time, it's not always necessary.
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    i dont care how but kabam you a¨re going to solve this screw up in AW.
    We ended up with 7% left of the boss in one bg. If we had full time at our disposal that wouldnt be a problem.

Now we will miss P1 thanks to you!!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    We better get compensation for this. It's literally the END of the war season, and now we may have lost our war placement. This is honestly so infuriating.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

We better get compensation for this. It's literally the END of the war season, and now we may have lost our war placement. This is honestly so infuriating.

Perhaps, but no one else was fighting during that time either, so nothing was moving on the board.
This discussion has been closed.