**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost boss points in aw because of maintenence

Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
This war needs to not count towards end scores in the season. If it wasnt for the maintenence we would have gotten full exploration but now we didnt meaning we just lost a ton of points.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Life can get in the way at some points great assumption ............... great......👏
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah. But your opposing team also lost so it events out. Now if they were outages only specific countries sure it would be unfair but that doesn’t seem to be the case
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Yeah. But your opposing team also lost so it events out. Now if they were outages only specific countries sure it would be unfair but that doesn’t seem to be the case

No they didnt. They got all bosses down and won the war aswell. We knew we had lost. But we also now lost points for not getting 1 boss down aswell as losing all because of the maintenence.
  • MB1MB1 Posts: 10

Timezones again.. off course this affects different spesific areas more than others..
    og_steele said:

Primis00 said:

og_steele said:

Yeah, yeah...
    You had 23 hours to finish the war
    Don't blame Kabam

This 10000% I hate when people blame a 15 minute maintenance on a war loss. Dude, you guys have 24 hours to finish your war. It isn't hard, and if your team is waiting until the last hour to finally move up on to boss island and look for kills then there is a problem. A group on my team did that same ****.
    Doesnt matter. we didnt get the full time to clear. its 24 hours. if we want to take the boss the last 15 minutes we have every right to do so. The boss would have been down if not for the maintenence...

But do you see the flaw in your reasoning? Maintenance in the game happens and they aren't going to go back and take away rewards or move points around just because you lost 15 minutes. If you lost a couple hours, it's possible they do something. But 15 minutes? You guys just **** up. Enjoy the loss and be better next season man.
    They could have waited for the wars to be over. This maintanence didnt need to happen 30 min before the ending. MY reasoning isnt flawed. By your logic they might aswell half the alliance war timer to 12 hours because "You should be able to clear in that time" We are given 24 hours and i expect to be able to use every single minute of those and if us not getting those means we lose our ranking then kabam needs to do something about it.
    milomike said:

Primis00 said:

JessieS said:

No they didnt. They got all bosses down and won the war aswell. We knew we had lost. But we also now lost points for not getting 1 boss down aswell as losing all because of the maintenence.
    As a member of the alliance that just handily beat you, bg3 finished the job 11 hours ago. I woke up 4 hours ago, and y’all still had all of section 3 standing. The other bgs had parts of section 2 standing. That’s 20 hours you let slip away. You beat yourselves here.
    Yeah bg3 needs some better management. But it still shouldnt matter. we didnt get all the time and lost the points for 1 boss, we would have lost either way but thats still points. Anyways good war to you guys.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    It most certainly need to count! We used a lot of items and effort to get a super important win.
    Stellan said:

It most certainly need to count! We used a lot of items and effort to get a super important win.

So did we and now we lost points because of this.
  • ShawnthemonShawnthemon Posts: 21
    Since when did war become a race to finish? The objective was always to finish with the least amount of deaths and a lot of alliances strategies might have to do with the last hour of war in order to most efficiently take minis and bosses. People have real lives and different time zones so sometimes it isn't possible to finish until the end.

My alliance had 2 bgs finish and the one bg won't effect our season rewards as we were already cemented into p4. This will probably effect other peoples AQ and AW seasons and should be looked at.
  • ShawnthemonShawnthemon Posts: 21
    Stellan said:

A lot more people will be negatively affected if the war doesn't count. A lot more than those negatively affected now.

I think you're right. This was arguably the most important wars for a lot of alliances and you would think kabam should know that. The war should count but there needs to be some kind of compensation for the screw up.
This discussion has been closed.