**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Prior to 15.0 patch it was only doing it on a 5 hit combo and RARELY a 4 hit combo but since the patch, it happens 2 out of 3 fights (and multiple times in a given fight) even on a 4 hit combo in BP arena today.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Once again in AQ my Wolverine and WW2 just stopped responding to absolutely anything while I'm clearly tapping, sliding, or holding against YJ! Losing them both due to them just randomly deciding to not respond to any form of touch on the phone! This is getting beyond ridiculous!!!... -_-
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    When do you have enough information? This thread has been going on for a little no time. Surely it's enough
  • After updating 15.0 I have been affected by this bug. Very clearly when fighting with Vision (aou) and Ghost Rider. I am an Android user. No matter which game mode.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    I really wish Kabam would make an effort to fix their bugs. Just wasted several hundred units trying to get through 5.2.4 because blocking and evading both just stopped working with 3 fights left to go. Tried to power through but had to give up. It's one thing to buy units to continue if I'm playing poorly- but I can't justify it when I'm just getting flat out cheated. No Uncollected for me , at least for long time.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    @kabamwolf it's happening across the board
    This thread has been here forever and we cant get any admins to check on it...
    Idk. Grimm. But I check on my post everyday. :neutral:
    Cause it happens everyday too :neutral:
    Just happened again to me in AQ. Fighting BW 2nd tier with my R5 wolverine. I take her out with wolvie no problem whenever we run Map 3. I roll a four combo MLLL and try to dash back 2 friggin times and wolvie just stands there and eats a 5 hit combo. We have video proof and tons of ppl saying it happens to them so please acknowledge and give us some kind of update!
    Can we get some admin to respond??

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Iko @Kabam Pertinax

We really need you guys to talk to us about this
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Now my champs are freezing after blocking an parry. This is ridiculous now an beyond a joke when it's costing us
    edited September 2017
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Now my champs are freezing after blocking an parry. This is ridiculous now an beyond a joke when it's costing us
    . And eating a heavy or worse a special... ya happened to most of us in my alliance in AQ today. Beyond frustrating.

Completely dropping the block while holding down! Or just not bringing it up at all! Stops attacking completely while sitting there tapping! Attacking when u swipe back! It's random af to what's going to even **** happen when I touch the phone anymore especially in AW!!! -_-
    Well, I guess I can't say for sure whether it's worse in one part of the game or another. It's just all around terrible right now. But I just had a round against CWBP with GP in AW and it was by far one of the most unresponsive matches I've EVER had! Doing all I stated above in this match alone! Let alone every other match we fight in AQ and quests...
    Admins. If you have no intention in rsponding at least tell us. We can give up on this thread.
    rkqrre5czw4p.jpg
    Well. I tried. Not the best but can see my fingers moving and them not... I guess I'll try more to get more if needed?? But kinda already ruined my AQ..
    Fighting with Wolverine against a simple Symbiot!!! And u can see my finger clearly moving and tapping when Wolvelrine just randomly starts just standing there. And then after that while I'm clearly holding down to block he just drops it and I have to re-tap to block again! Is this enough proof?! Do i need more?! Please! @Kabam Miike @Administrator @whomever y'all out there can think of to tag in this!?? This is beyond crazy the lack of response I'm getting in the game and on here!!!
    edited September 2017
    Oops. I guess that one didn't work.
    edited September 2017
    https://youtu.be/w9KDnYNFNN8
    There. Is that enough?? :/ like I said. Not great. But can clearly see my fingers tapping for an attack and them just standing there :neutral: and me holding to block its attack and it just dropping! Twice! Once during normal attacks and another during the 2nd part of its special.
    edited September 2017
    @KabamWolf @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Iko @Kabam Commish idk who to put or who to reach out to anymore at this point! But just look how unresponsive it is!! I go for nothing but 4 or 5 hit combo's! Period. Btw.
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    . And eating a heavy or worse a special... ya happened to most of us in my alliance in AQ today. Beyond frustrating.

I've just finished my first run through of 5.3 an when your champ freezes it's instant death, we should have to be using items or paying for kabams bugs, and they wonder why people think they leave bugs in on purpose or take their sweet time fixing it all to make money. I just want a working game but since 12.0 they have broken so many things an can't seem to fix them
    This is truly astonishing the lack of response that's going on in here and on the game!!!...
    edited September 2017
    Anyone who has had any problem like this needs to comment and force them to recognize this as a problem or else they're just gonna sit back and bank up!!! Please and thank you!
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    It's been happening to me on iphone 6s and I thought I was going crazy! I got linked here from the general forum. I have lost so much due to this...
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    With all the aforementioned it's really time for a Boycott... Sadly again. And there will be another. Seems kabam just doesn't care. Astonishes me
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    I have had this issue going on for awhile and it is the same thing over and over. I do believe they don't care as long as you spent. I save my loyalty or glory to keep me in the fight. But if it was something that benefited us they would be on it like a chicken with it's head cut off. Taking the game down for emergency maintence. Banning members of the mcoc community for their(Kabam) stupid mistakes. If your employees screw up, Kabam management, maybe you should start firing some employees. Maybe that will get their **** together and quit screwing the rest of us for something we didn't commit by cheating. I kind of went off subject but screw it had to get it off my chest.
  • ZitoKinZitoKin Posts: 29
    kabam just respond already
    A lot of my alliance has had really bad problems of champs freezing after blocking or parry, it's happening across different devices an both android an iOS.. we need an answer to this
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    in arena happened to me in streak 1-10 most of the time , but in quest its just random !
This discussion has been closed.