**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected 7 day calendar

I have completed uncollected on April 19th, still my weekly calendar didn't update. Does the 7day calendar (GMC shards) will start on the next cycle or at the start of the month? The new cycle started but the 7 day calendar is not updated to GMC shards yet. Still receiving phc shards...

Comments

• Does it apply for monthly and weekly calendar?? I thought it is only for monthly calendar
  • Still the daily crystals didn't update

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    BLAKE2929 said:

Still the daily crystals didn't update

You need to be level 40 to access uncollected benefits. I recommend running paths in act 4 with a xp booster to get there.

For
    both

It actually only applies for the monthly calendar.

As you can see, I got uncollected on my alt account this month, and my weekly calendar reset, but my monthly calendar didn’t.
  • But my glory store is updated... Glory store doesn't need the level up requirement?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Daily calendar Updates at the next Day.
    Reboot of the App helps.
    Monthly calendar Updates only at the beginning of a New month.
    Kabam recomendet to push for a titele at the End of a month because of that.
    I have no idea how the Level 40 cap impacts the Access to uncollected stuff. I thought it only limited you Access to the difficultys of eq
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

For both

Weird I got uncollected just a couple days ago and my weekly calendar immediately updated
  • BLAKE2929BLAKE2929 Posts: 8
    My monthly calendar is updated and daily Calendar is still providing phc shards..
    I am at level 40 now...

• RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Your weekly calendar should update at the end of the cycle
    Why no kabam support team didn't answer to this question?...

I already waited for 2 weeks and the calendars updated only on 3rd week
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    BLAKE2929 said:

I already waited for 2 weeks and the calendars updated only on 3rd week
    Mabye because u wasn’t lvl40 thence
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    BLAKE2929 said:

Still the daily crystals didn't update

Contact Kabam and tell them your weekly calendar didn’t update. It will probably take two days for them to go in and fix but they will. As for the monthly calendar it will start over on the first of the month.