**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are the Top 10 Champions in each class?

Hello everyone, today I would like to find out the people's opinions on the top 10 best champions unraked (although the tenth is always last place) of each class so that I can have their views and comments on my tier list. (Although I am not done with the descriptions)

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKgz3rv3gIqKYXFX9RE6_mu6GIfXbFQI_x3pE5FKzSc/edit#gid=0

For me:
Science: Wasp, Human Torch, Void, Thing, Quake, CAIW, Hulk Rags, Mister Fantastic, She Hulk, (Invisible Woman???)
Skill: Aegon, Nick Fury, Ronin, Night Monkey, Elsa Bloodstone, Mole Man, Masaccre, Night Thrasher, Blade, (Squirrel Girl/Gwenpool??)
Mutant: Domino, Wolverine X, Omega Red, Sunspot, Archangel, Storm Pyramid X, Sabretooth, Namor, Havok, (Platanumpool/Emma?)
Tech: Ghost, Guilly2099, Mysterio, Starky, Darkhawk, Warlock, Docock, Sentinel, IMIW, (Star Lord?)
Cosmic: Corvus, Hype, Aarkus, CMM, VTD, Terrax, Venom, Cull, Carnage, (Heimdall/Medusa??)
Mystic: Sym Supreme, Doom, Voyant, Sorcerer Supreme, Longshot, Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Morningstar, Dormammu, Hood

Please comment, Like, LOL and Subscribe!
Don't friend me in the game

Comments

• Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
    Science: Rulk or Luke Cage for IW
    Skill: Killmonger for Ronin, Gwenpool for Mole Man
    Mutant: Colossus for Storm X, Iceman/Emma Frost
    Tech: Vision for Star Lord
    Cosmic: Proxima for Terrax, Annihilus/Medusa
    Mystic: Voodoo for Hood, Mojo for Dormammu
  • SupperHero4SalesSupperHero4Sales Posts: 85
    Angela definitely deserves a top-tier spot for Cosmic-Class Champions for well-balanced Offenses and Defenses. Depending upon the content, using two Cosmic Champions would be ideal for Synergy Bonuses. Hemidall grants all Champions a permanent Fury Buff to increase Attack by 15% - making the Immortal Trinity Synergy Team enhanced.

Aptitude is unique although powerful - granting Angela increased Armor, Fury and Precision by 50% - improving the Fury Damage from SP1 and SP3 Attacks.

Resilience is amazing as each 10% lost Health triggers Health Regeneration for 10 seconds of duration makes Angela more tougher considering her high Armor Rating.

Heavy Attacks grant Precision too which increases Critical Rating for the possibly strongest Cosmic-Class Champion. Add both Parry/Dexterity for additional Utility Buffs and she makes the perfect Champion without any Signature Ability needed.
  • hawk34hawk34 Posts: 41
    edited May 2020
    uhh bro a third time, can we not?
    Cap IW mid-demigod?
    Blade low-demigod?
    Terrax HIGH-DEMIGOD?
    mole man on the same level as night thrasher and masacre?
    Medusa mid-demigod?
    VISION AARKUS GOD TIER???
    Colossus low-demigod....
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Is it better or worse than mine? Comment, like, LOL, Subscribe!

It’s actually a pretty nice tier list. Lot better then yours.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Why in the name of the Collector is Platinumpool ahead of Colossus? And why is Colossus in the same tier as Bishop? What is this? Why does Domino have a star, but not Namor, the man whose sig ability is freaking reverse damage?

Tech is okay, but Warlock has the utility to be a god tier, he pushes people through a fair bit of content.

Now, the rest of my complaints:

Mole Man is not as good as Night Thrasher or Masacre.

Blade and Gwenpool are low demigod? Why?

Captain America Infinity War has no star next to his name and isn’t a god tier?

SENTRY IS BETTER THAN SPIDER-GWEN!? Those million wet noodles can’t compare to the power of Gwen Stacy.

VISION AARKUS IS GOD TIER AND TERRAX IS A HIGH DEMIGOD!? How? It’s an offensive tier list, not a defensive one.

Hawkeye is trash? No way.

Medusa is mid demigod? On the same level as Nova?

Magik and Guillotine are far better than Ebony Maw.

Wasp isn’t a god tier! Void should be a god tier, not Wasp! This is the most biased tier list ever created, honestly.

And then, we come to your worst placement on this list. SCARLET WITCH IS IN THE NOPE TIER!? Kabam said there is no five star Scarlet Witch because she’s to op, and you put her in the nope tier?

This isn’t a tier list, it’s and April Fools Joke. Also, @EdyBrok has the far superior list to yours.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Stop trying made a list ther just wil. Embarrassing you in the long run u fair to do so but Alest analyze the champions
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Why'd you go 5, 7 and then now 10, what's the point of that? Props for changing the tier list up a bit, but it's still very wrong, to each their own I guess. You want to know my opinion, I've shared my tier list on your other post:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqWG--a2NdcaPHapxlfMe8hpfGU0zVror3RUSVMT_nQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    lol take wasps 4 combo stun heavy away and shes meme.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    oh no.

• Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Damn, how many threads did this noob start with his stupid tier list?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

Damn, how many threads did this noob start with his stupid tier list?

Enough to give me an anuerysm
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Why do you think terrax is actually good
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Broooo this guy is getting sooooo annoying just stop posting these stupid posts about the 5 or 10 champs man it was okay the first time, but now its just annoying. Please, just no more of these stupid posts (plus ur tier list is better now, but still pretty trash imo).
  • EdyBrokEdyBrok Posts: 38
    edited May 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

On a side note, I've also been wondering what brings Terrax down several tiers; his Rock Field gives a decent attack boost, energy dmg and armor break, heavy attacks hit harder and are a guaranteed critical with the rock field, plus he can gain indestructible charges. Is it the power drain inflicted upon himself that makes him less worthwhile? Or is it something else I missed?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    EdyBrok said:

Lvernon15 said:

On a side note, I've also been wondering what brings Terrax down several tiers; his Rock Field gives a decent attack boost, energy dmg and armor break, heavy attacks hit harder and are a guaranteed critical with the rock field, plus he can gain indestructible charges. Is it the power drain inflicted upon himself that makes him less worthwhile? Or is it something else I missed?
    His overall damage output is so bad tho I’ll have to admit his rock field can do damage but he’s not on omega red‘s level. It’s very stressful to keep his passive dot field unlike omega red where he just needs to bleed and throw sp2s along w/ his spores and degen. Terrax’s armor breaks are a joke and if u play him hands on, when he has 1 armor break to when he has 11 armor breaks, u can visually see no difference in damage. He sounds good on paper but failed on performance, the cosmic ebony maw pretty much. Cancerous on defense, but will give u a stroke if u try to use him on offense
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Can we please stop making one of these threads every other day people?
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    I think we need a list of the top 15 in every class...