**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most underrated champion?

Who in your opinion is the most underrated champion and why?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For me it's OLD MAN LOGAN, without any doubt. His SP1 is more damaging than most other champions SP3. Against an even contender all you need to do is pretty much combo, combo, special attack, combo, combo, special attack and you win - but i've never seen anyone mention him in discussions about good champions.

I'm only at level 39 and have only started getting a roster of 4-star champions, but so far he's my go-to-guy every time. Keeping my fingers crossed that i will get Logan as a 4-star champion as well.

Comments

• MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Spider Gwen - Slow Debuff, Evernate prevent power gain when attacking, hits hard, 100% Evade against unlockable attacks, can also reveres heal
    Hawkeye - Amazing Power control champion and bleed damage is pretty high
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    No. Please not with another one of these threads, I've seen enough already
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited May 2020
    Rogue.

Why? Because Youtubers don't give her the love she deserve. They all put SS above "God Tier", mainly against champions that blead / have buffs, against others he sucks. Rogue is almost in same situation: she is awesome against champions that have buffs (Regen /Fury buffs), but if they don't have she don't suck against the ones that don't have, so following this thought, maybe.... Maybe Rogue is better at least a lot of champions YouTubers put as "God Tier"...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Spider Gwen - Slow Debuff, Evernate prevent power gain when attacking, hits hard, 100% Evade against unlockable attacks, can also reveres heal
    Hawkeye - Amazing Power control champion and bleed damage is pretty high

nooooooooooooo. You just had to mention hawkeye. He is the most overrated champ in the game
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    NCB_pt said:

Rogue.

Why? Because Youtubers don't give her the love she deserve. They all put SS above "God Tier", mainly against champions that blead / have buffs, against others he sucks. Rogue is almost in same situation: she is awesome against champions that have buffs (Regen /Fury buffs), but if they don't have she don't suck against the ones that don't have, so following this thought, maybe.... Maybe Rogue is better at least a lot of champions YouTubers put as "God Tier"...

Only wish they would increase the timer to hold buffs when she is not in contact with the opponent