**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Siphon wars

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
All i see is siphon like it just dominates aw now nothing else is ever used as a global node, I have no issues fighting siphon but damn I would like to see other things it’s getting so boring.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    It definitely boring it like u don’t hav to read the node u just ikow with one it gone be
  • GizGiz Posts: 131
    Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

Hope u got some good Quake players lol
  • In Tier 4 I see a mix currently. Although Siphon is far more prevalent than others in the grand scheme. We occasionally switch it up between Siphon, Crush, and Flow. Although we rarely use Flow as our diversity defense doesn't have a ton of #Control defenders. The few it works for, it works quite well. Just happen to have more Villains than anything else in each BG.

We run a full 150 diversity so it's mostly dictated by the numbers vs jam packing the grid with a bunch of repeats of the worst of the worst Villain wise. X-Men/Mercs come in a close 2nd to Villains so Crush is our other go to DT. It is nice to see something different though. For example today we have all Dodge to deal with across the 3 BGs in AW.
    Giz said:

Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

Or ghost player
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Giz said:

Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

Or ghost player
    Human torch shreds him
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I have to tell you, being in a laid back alliance that is fine with Gold 1, we hover right at the tier 5/6 line. Death counts in tier 6 can be as low as single digits. Jump into tier 5 and its like 30+. its just silly and inexcusable. I cant imagine playing tier 1-3

Gamer said:

Giz said:

Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

Or ghost player
    Human torch shreds him
    The blok is just masive unfortunately
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Giz said:

Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

Or ghost player
    Human torch shreds him
    Then don’t take block damage I use human torch against him all the time and I take him out

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Giz said:

Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

Or ghost player
    Human torch shreds him
    Then don’t take block damage I use human torch against him all the time and I take him out
    Might try him one the next boss I’m sure he won’t work that great I’m not saying he’s bad I’m love human touch
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Giz said:

Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

Or ghost player
    Human torch shreds him
    Might try him one the next boss I’m sure he won’t work that great I’m not saying he’s bad I’m love human touch
    He’ll work great if you’re intercepting and charging your heavy from a far distance while you got a special waiting in case he dashes In so you can just use it like an intercept. HT and Havok always works for me and one shots doom
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

What on earth is that so many dooms and furys and omega
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Siphon is a blessing vs a good flow defence. When aw starts the first thing I do is to check if it is flow or not. If it isn't flow I see it as a 80% win if it is flow it drops to below 50%
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Because your skill can outclass the node whereas in flow if you don't have 3 or 4 good anti flows like quake, gio 99, ghost trinity (not guarantee though) or magik you are 90% dead my friend, no matter how good you play
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Disagree, there are only a few hard nodes for flow opponents and those are the stun and debuff immune nodes
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    I think Siphon and Flow are both pretty terrible. There are certainly some fights with Siphon that are quite problematic. Aegis heavy for example. If you block to try to bait a heavy, you could just die from block damage.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

Disagree, there are only a few hard nodes for flow opponents and those are the stun and debuff immune nodes

Defenders go passive a lot on normal nodes. Atleast for me. It's all on the AI. If you don't have the perfect champs, you're screwed.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

What on earth is that so many dooms and furys and omega
    If you have 2 Ghosts and 1 Quake I see that diamond like 27 easy bonuses.
    I remember just seeing siphon now all I see is flow and flow is way worst, I’m taking a break after this season concludes
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

#siphonwars

This alliance clearly disregards defender diversity