**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most versatile team?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
If you were asked to pick a team of 3 champs, that could cover the most ground in the game, and is well rounded in damage, utility, immunities, and in general, fighting BS nodes and annoying champs; what would that team be? By the way, they don't have to synergise, it can't be a team of one champ with synergies and it can't be a Trinity. Also all nodes are possible.
For me it would be ghost, quake and black widow Claire-voyant

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Agree or disagree!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Thing champion and hela if it was 4 slots then i would chose angela
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Dunno about most versatile but Warlock , Corvus , Symbiote would do fine at many cases.
    Actually now a days there are so many different utilities needed and different counters whatever you pick there could be better option somewhere else.
    (NB: Can't Quake , that's why didn't pick her.)
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'd certainly go with Doom, Quake and Warlock. Each cover different things, I don't think there's gonna be much that can render all three of them useless.
    I went for Claire because of her regen. So that can counter Degen nodes to an extent.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Why only 3?
    Because of things like AQ, war and incursion. Also synergy slots for questing.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Warlock needs to be on the team to counter stuff like Sinisters and Havoks, plus he's got pretty much all the immunities you'll need. He's not the best power control champ in the game but he'll do just fine for that if you need him too. Quake definitely needs to be on the team cause... duh. And then the only major thing I think I'm missing is probably a nullify champ, but I'd probably go Sorcerer Supreme since she's a great nullifier, but is also a lil more versatile when it comes to her abilities. A team of 3 for all content needs to be as versatile as you can get. I think this team could counter a lot, but I'm sure there's always stuff they can't counter.
    Degenn nodes will do.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Quake: Can handle most opponents that don't gain power over time and can deal with nodes where touching your opponent is bad.
    Dr Doom: Best mystic in game and can power control and nulify. Great damage also.
    3rd spot can go to Warlock for handling mutants, utility and immunities, AA or AAR and heal block or NF for bleed paths and good synergies. I would personally go with NF

Don't forget, it's a team of 3.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Ghost Wasp and Hood
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Ghost Wasp and Hood

You cannot do electro,sinister,havok,abyss,thorns and -95% damage reduction nodes.Do with this team you are doomed
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I choose Aegon,Quake and Claire Voyant
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Colossus: Lot of immunities and extremely tanky.
    Quake: As said above
    Claire: Sustained regen, power control and nullify
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Guillotine 2099, Nick, Dr doom
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    I think Aegon, Human Torch and Doom.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk, Hyperion and rogue
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Unit man, wallet man, money man
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    warlock, quake, NF.
    Warlock for havok and immunities. quake because she can do almost everything, and NF because he is a utility god+ the synergy with quake
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake, Ghost, Doom. I prefer Claire to Doom but can’t deny he’s better. I’m pretty sure those 3 can handle 95% of all fights
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Aegon human torch and warlock.
    Aegon can pretty much dominate almost everything,human torch any mystic opponent is his b**** and he can fully counter korg as well as having heal reversal, and warlock has all the other utility you need. This team has raw damage,insane DOT, a boat load of utility, all immunities,and can deal with a lot of stuff.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Aegon, G2099 and Corvus
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
    Quake , Omega Red , Doom
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    NF, warlock, CMM
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Doom, Fury, Warlock (would have picked Quake but im awful with her).

Doom: nullify and power control
    Fury: synergy and great bleed
    Warlock: heal block and immune to almost everything
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ghost, quake, warlock
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited May 2020
    Emma Frost (vs evade + immunity)
    Void (vs Regen & Power gain)
    Colossus (Armour buff + immunity)

Probably instead of Emma could be better use KM.....

+ Invulnerability boost for sp3.
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    spidey stark
    blade
    ghost rider
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited May 2020

Sean_Who said:

Ghost Wasp and Hood

You cannot do electro,sinister,havok,abyss,thorns and -95% damage reduction nodes.Do with this team you are doomed
    You can do Havok. You can do Sinister.
    You can benefit from Hood’s ability accuracy reduction on thorns. Plus he deals energy damage and non-contact hits with specials. Not surely the best solution for that, they have surely some limit on specific quests, but it is actually impossible to build a trio who can face every character-node combination and also in my opinion there is no other trio with the same effectiveness.
    Don't mind me, just revisiting one of my first threads.

Also, since there's a lot of these coming up nowadays.