**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I made a “Tier” List

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
So, with everyone making tier lists on the forums, I thought I’d join in on the fun. Please give me your thoughts on champion placement.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-MhC9yc2NHllw4XWLz3YE8vQTAy9UJ083XmuzQegwfk/edit

This is a joke, I’m kinda tired of all the tier lists and who’s right and who’s wrong and all that stuff.

Anyways, have a good one!

Comments

• Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I think groot should be in groot instead of groot but definitely not groot
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Doing that whole tier list as a joke seems like a waste of time, how long it take you to do all that
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t think groot has that good a benefit from his groot ability, and groot also doesn’t need many fights to groot up, but groot should have the benefits from groots icon
  • Options
    ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Lol
  • Options

I would have put groot in groot and demoted groot from groot to groot. Also, groot imo is slightly overrated, so id change him to groot instead of groot.

Really? I think Groot deserves to be in Groot, but to each their own.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I don’t think groot has that good a benefit from his groot ability, and groot also doesn’t need many fights to groot up, but groot should have the benefits from groots icon

That’s fair. I’ll change it up.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    I honestly think this inst very helpful for newer players. I mean, what if people acutally invest resources into Groot and afterwards pull Groot, who could have carried them much further in the game?
    Also, seeing Groot in the god tier section makes me curious - are you payed by Kabam to promote Groot? Groot is actually also a great champ.
  • Options

I honestly think this inst very helpful for newer players. I mean, what if people acutally invest resources into Groot and afterwards pull Groot, who could have carried them much further in the game?
    Also, seeing Groot in the god tier section makes me curious - are you payed by Kabam to promote Groot? Groot is actually also a great champ.

I’m actually being paid by @Grooteus_Maximus, but don’t tell anyone.
  • Options

Well, IMO Groot is as good, if not better than, Groot. As for Groot being great, he’s in the Groot tier for a reason.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I don't think we have a groot that isn't in the cosmic class. What are the colours for then?
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    I AM GROOT
  • Options
    BłADE said:

I AM GROOT

No, we are Groot.
  • Options

I don't think we have a groot that isn't in the cosmic class. What are the colours for then?

Groot.
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    no they are groot
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    This absolutely made my day, thanks op it gave me a little laugh.
  • Options
    Sparx265 said:

This absolutely made my day, thanks op it gave me a little laugh.

That’s great too hear, since that was the point.

• Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    We are Venom >:)
  • Options
    NCB_pt said:

We are Venom >:)

Groot > Venom
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    This is by far the most representative, inclusive and well informed tier list I have seen in this games history, OP you are a credit to this community
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Awesome list! Based on your advice, I cleared the Abyss with a team of; Groot, Groot, Groot, Groot, and Groot. Used only 2 revives on Groot and Groot (plus a couple of potions I farmed with Groot)
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Since there is actual proof that Groot can solo the grandmaster, I approve of this tier list
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    This feeds my soul
  • Options

This is by far the most representative, inclusive and well informed tier list I have seen in this games history, OP you are a credit to this community

Thanks. That means a lot.
  • Options
    Hendross said:

Awesome list! Based on your advice, I cleared the Abyss with a team of; Groot, Groot, Groot, Groot, and Groot. Used only 2 revives on Groot and Groot (plus a couple of potions I farmed with Groot)

Great job! When I do Abyss in seven years, I’ll use Groot, Groot, and maybe some new Groots that will be released by then.
  • Options

This feeds my soul

As only Groot can.
  • Options
    So, @will-o-wisp made a comment about how Groot wasn’t compatible with the different classes. So, in order to please the forum guardian, I revamped the tier Groot:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wqdK5uTPJ1C2mx0Zv-4NKcQxggthc68oJ9L4NLk4moQ/edit

Hope you like this new version.