**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3.5 Cramping and Long-Distance Relationship

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
For those who have explored Act 6 or at least explored 6.3.5, who did you use for the 6.3.5 Cramping and Long-Distance Relationship path? I can't for the life of me figure out who is supposed to be the counter for that node combo since the boost assigned to that path is worthless to every current Mystic champion except for Mordo. I ended up using Aegon with the Composure boost from 6.3.4 (every ten hits on the combo gives you debuff immunity for eight seconds). Composure seems to be the boost that should have been assigned to this lane, not the mystic one. I legitimately do not understand who was the intended champion, unless they really did intend for everyone to use Mordo for this lane (Mordo is the only mystic with a reliable power gain and you need to fill a bar of power to purify the debuffs). None of the defenders even have buffs to make use of mystic dispersion. There are only three champs that I can think off that can do this lane: Quake, Taskmaster (becomes debuff immune after ten debuffs), and a sig200 Namor (to reflect the damage from Cramping).
Am I missing something with this node and the mystic boost? I already 100% 6.3.5, but that path its seemingly thoughtless design is eating at me.

Comments

• GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    @StevieManWonder

Dude I literally just ran that path this week and did the entire thing with max sig R5 CAIW. I used the special science/power sting boost as well
    as a 200% special power boost. I’ll send you a snapshot of the team I brought; stand by.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I left that path for the end.
    Saw people doing it with Namor, and others doing it with Aegon (with the intel boosts). And that was pretty much it. I really had no option to use there.

After some testing, I ended up learning how to use Quake, and was able to one-shot the entire path with her. That actually allowed me to see how valuable she could be in the future, and finally ended up ranking her.

Other options I found were Hyperion and Omega Red.
    Hyperion can gain power and spam special attacks, allowing him to back off a good portion of the fight till he had enough to use a special attack. Ended up not working too well since you eventually become stuck in tge corner.
    Omega Red doesn't take damage back from his tentacle attacks. If you use the suicide masteries and keep the spores on the opponent, you could possibly one-shot them
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Capiw with skill synergy worked
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d recommend the skill boost from 6.3.4 which gives temporary debuff immunity every 10 hits you land, other options are caiw with skill and many shrug off champs
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited May 2020

IMIW synergy gives beardo longer debutfs. Skill to shake off the weaknesses if you get them. Power sting will do some pretty solid damage. And if you crit on that sp2, power boost will give you enough back to launch another one quickly.

I was able to run that entire lane with him and only cost one revive due to a missed parry.
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    I did the whole path with a max sig Namor.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’d recommend the skill boost from 6.3.4 which gives temporary debuff immunity every 10 hits you land, other options are caiw with skill and many shrug off champs

Yeah that's what I used to clear it the other day
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Just to add to this, the boost is on one of the hardest paths in .4, but the path in .4 it’s used for you don’t need it for at all, so if you’ve got the boost you don’t need to save it for .4
  • DemenXCDemenXC Posts: 41
    edited May 2020

For those who have explored Act 6 or at least explored 6.3.5, who did you use for the 6.3.5 Cramping and Long-Distance Relationship path? I can't for the life of me figure out who is supposed to be the counter for that node combo since the boost assigned to that path is worthless to every current Mystic champion except for Mordo. I ended up using Aegon with the Composure boost from 6.3.4 (every ten hits on the combo gives you debuff immunity for eight seconds). Composure seems to be the boost that should have been assigned to this lane, not the mystic one. I legitimately do not understand who was the intended champion, unless they really did intend for everyone to use Mordo for this lane (Mordo is the only mystic with a reliable power gain and you need to fill a bar of power to purify the debuffs). None of the defenders even have buffs to make use of mystic dispersion. There are only three champs that I can think off that can do this lane: Quake, Taskmaster (becomes debuff immune after ten debuffs), and a sig200 Namor (to reflect the damage from Cramping).
    Am I missing something with this node and the mystic boost? I already 100% 6.3.5, but that path its seemingly thoughtless design is eating at me.

Hi, I did with Nick Fury and only spent 1 revive even though all defender is bleed immune, have to activate Live intel boost from 6.3.2. You can take a look this video from my channel. :)
    https://youtu.be/x2jna6ZoqSc
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Elsa? She shrugs non damaging debuffs off every 2 seconds
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    If you got Ægon then use that skill boost having protection against passive damage

Ægon can do that path or any skill champ smashing critical hits every 12 seconds

Watch MUNASH on YOUTUBE
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Gwenpool with skill boost, immune every 10 hits. Pretty easy to stay immune until 50 hits, then don’t worry about it.