**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The positives of getting 6* trash champs

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

So, I'm in this game $ wise a heck of a lot since I've started playing this since near the beginning. I can honestly say,
I'm a bit tired of this 6* trash crystals.

My last ones: Dr Strange, Iron Patriot, GwenPool, Iron Man, Iron Patriot, King Groot, Hawkeye

It's just so tiring building up those 6* shards for such trash. I'm quite disappointed. Eventhe 300 unit crystal has been a
bust.

Now, the good news, because of all this trash, I'm going to be joining most of you and not spend for a while.

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

Gwenpool? Hawkeye?

sorry meant spider gwen..and yes, there is a 6* hawkeye

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    honestly we went through this with 5*.

with 6* its a little different as I was playing in a top alliance until 5* prestige didnt cut it anymore. I had to rely on 6* pulls, and mine are not great. its part of the game and I try not to dig into it deep. spend on certain things, not on others if you are going to spend. you know crystal odds are awful. spend on content to rank the minor champs you do have.

all content right now can be done with 5*. its just prestige pushing 6*. keep grinding even if its not spending
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Most of your 6*s are trash yes. BUT, hawkeye and spidergwen are definitely NOT trash. Hawkeye can be a reliable power controller if you have no other option, and with her rework, dare i say spidergwen is now high demi-god/medium-god tier.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Agreed. Spider-Gwen is a really strong (and versatile) champ now; especially if you make use of the Gwenom rising synergy.

She's particularly strong against fairly important 'Superior Class' opponents like The Collector, Maestro, and Nameless Thanos. So maybe try playing with her a bit more before deciding she's trash.

Bad luck on most of the others, though. Original IM, and Duped IP - ouch!
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

My six stars loki, thor jane foster, elecktra, king groot and hiemdall.

And hiemdall was my first.

Well everyday I think of quitting!!!

at least you can bring 6* heimdall for his protection
  • IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    Spidergwen is awesome,not trash! She hits hard, crits often, sp1-enervate, you can powerlock the enemy, sp2-paralyze:no powergain and you can even reverse the healing... Sp3 gets you more damage, sp3+then sp1=great damage output... Heavy: slow debuff, good against unstoppable and evade champs. She is really good. Oh and she wont evade, when you dont want... Hold your block and she wont evade. Against superior classes she gets more chance to evade it, so just dont block, and she will evade the specials. What else would you want? And she is really great for aw defense too.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Why there are so many trash champions in the game? Why?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    The actual upside to trash 6* is I can have the equivalent of a 5r4 for not much gold and zero actual resources.

It would be nice if the lousy champs had different and awesome synergies compared to their 5* counterpart to make them semi worthwhile and possibly tempting for someone to rank because there will be a heck of a lot that never make it to R2.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

My six stars loki, thor jane foster, elecktra, king groot and hiemdall.

And hiemdall was my first.

Well everyday I think of quitting!!!

You have 5 6*s and you are thinking of quitting? LOL I didn't get one I really wanted until my 21st. And I would love a 6* (or even a 5*) Heimdall. You better just go ahead and quit. Doesn't sound like this is the game for you.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I have Yondu, Sentry, Red Skull, duped Karnak and Cable as 6*s.
    I don't use any of them but, 6* champs are unlikely to be of use if you have a pretty stacked 5* roster.
    6* R3 champs are more powerful than r5 5*s but, T5CC is extremely rare so, for now r5 5*s are gonna be most people's best champs.
    6*s are just new and look a bit nice because they're not so common.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Lmao
    I have 8 5*'s
    Only VIsion Aarkus and Elsa Worth ranking up
    Dormammu okay I guess
    Korg for AWD
    Falcon
    Antman
    Punisher 2099
    Daredevil Netflix
    All are garbage
    I still use 4*'s because my 5*'s suck. Not even 1 r4 candidate
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Doctor Strange is pretty cool
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

Doctor Strange is pretty cool

since the nerf, he sucks...hits like a baby
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    The 6* was rushed into the game by a prior team looking to extend game longevity. Since then, the 6* pool has bloated and the community’s relationship with game pRNG continues to be borderline abusive—with the divide between 6* haves and have-nots even starker.

If your 6* roster is good enough to encourage you to spend liberally, then I salute you for keeping the lights on.

Dr. Zola
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Spider Gwen and Hawkeye are two excellent champs. You can cover a lot of utility needs with those two, and they don't need their awakening abilities to be good. Two good champs out of seven isn't bad at all considering the pool, you'd be considered lucky if you had even one more.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Here is my 6* list.............
  • KamrandBKamrandB Posts: 19
    Mate I have Magneto, King Groot, Cap WW2 and Luke Cage, it sucks when you look at the other three but there's a gem, Luke Cage, I use him in every AQ. You have Gwenpool and Dr Strange, two champions I love. Hawkeye is decent too. I wouldn't be disappointed too much if I were you, even though some of those champs are bad.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

Gwenpool? Hawkeye?

sorry meant spider gwen..and yes, there is a 6* hawkeye

All the Gwens are dope you should be happy.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

i would love a 6* hawkeye he is one of my favourite champs in the game . if i was offered to trade in my next 10k 6* shards for a hawkeye or take my chamces . trade all day

I have 6* hawkeye and I don't think I have used him for a single quest yet lol. He doesn't hit very hard and is power control is pretty niche.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Serious question: why keep yesteryear’s stars out of the 6* pool? Where’s GwenPool? Where’s Ghost Rider? Hulk? Rogue? Iceman? Medusa?

I suppose there are semi-credible arguments for keeping the likes of Stark (although Stealth is a 6*) and Blade (no Doom, Corvus or Ghost or Domino, but no slouch) and Magik (no other 6* power locks?) and Quake (probably a good argument since she wrecks almost everything as 5*).

But why keep above average, useful older champs out of the pool while you dump the likes of Groot, IM, VP and BP into it? And OG CM, SIM, Howard and the champion formerly known as Dr. Strange?

It is shameful.

Dr. Zola
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Serious question: why keep yesteryear’s stars out of the 6* pool? Where’s GwenPool? Where’s Ghost Rider? Hulk? Rogue? Iceman? Medusa?

I suppose there are semi-credible arguments for keeping the likes of Stark (although Stealth is a 6*) and Blade (no Doom, Corvus or Ghost or Domino, but no slouch) and Magik (no other 6* power locks?) and Quake (probably a good argument since she wrecks almost everything as 5*).

But why keep above average, useful older champs out of the pool while you dump the likes of Groot, IM, VP and BP into it? And OG CM, SIM, Howard and the champion formerly known as Dr. Strange?

It is shameful.

Dr. Zola

They’re diluting the pool with trash as much as they can
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    @FRITO_Man i have an r4 Netflix DD. He’s pretty terrible! I agree with you there. I also have an r4 Antman. He’s actually not bad. I would dare say good with Ghost /Wasp and Ronin synergy. They still need to fix his 5 hit combo into his l1 as it doesn’t connect most of the time.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Lmao
    I have 8 5*'s
    Only VIsion Aarkus and Elsa Worth ranking up
    Dormammu okay I guess
    Korg for AWD
    Falcon
    Antman
    Punisher 2099
    Daredevil Netflix
    All are garbage
    I still use 4*'s because my 5*'s suck. Not even 1 r4 candidate

Hate to break it to you but it took me about 80-90 5*s before I could really stop relying on any 4*s.
    So you might want to start appreciating that 4* roster of yours lol.