**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can no longer 'speed up' the completion dialog?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Before, when you reached the end of a event/quest, and reached the final dialog, you could tap, and all rewards would instantly show up, and you can then press back to quest or replay or whatever.

Now, you must sit through all the animation of everything revealing themselves before you can press the buttons.

Why the change?

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Just another way to annoy us
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    really, your that impatient that you can't wait 2 seconds?
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
    It's just that there are amazing artists and writes behind those animations, and it would be greatful if by 2 seconds everybody would stop to apreciate their work which I'm sure they did with pleasure and passion and def was not that easy.

Before complaining about single thing in the game, think about everyone who put their hard work into it.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

It's just that there are amazing artists and writes behind those animations, and it would be greatful if by 2 seconds everybody would stop to apreciate their work which I'm sure they did with pleasure and passion and def was not that easy.

Before complaining about single thing in the game, think about everyone who put their hard work into it.

Being efficient doesn't mean that I'm not appreciating someone's hardwork. It's cool until you see it like 10 times and then you just wanna get on with it.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I love waiting for the t3 basic iso to reveal itself for the next 4 or 5 runs through the same chapter until the exploration rewards are earned.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    This is likely to add consistent timing for those doing legends runs, especially with the different phones and OS being used all over. So many complaints how the timing differs between android and iOS.

Annoying yes, but I understand their reasoning, if they are trying to make timing consistent.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    yeah another bad addition to the game
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

This is likely to add consistent timing for those doing legends runs, especially with the different phones and OS being used all over. So many complaints how the timing differs between android and iOS.

Annoying yes, but I understand their reasoning, if they are trying to make timing consistent.

We don't know if this is a bug or what, Kabam hasn't said anything about it.

If it was for timing issues on legends runs, they would have said something in the changelog.
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    @Kabam Miike any reason why this change was made? It effectively reduces the value of any boosts you are using like xp, attack, champion, etc.