**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Fist worth taking r1/2/3

Ok finally got IF, but in today's scenario where WP is nerfed & MD rules, so is IF worth ranking up?

Comments

• Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    All 4 star champs are worth taking to at least 3/30 for Arena.

All 3 star champs are worth maxing out for Arena.

In my opinion of course, since "worth"/value is purely subjective, meaning different for each and every individual.
  • Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    I do get that , thats why i have already taken Kamala to R2 & IP to r3, my question was regarding IF specifically as most of the players abandoned him after WP was OP. but now since its nerfed and my MD is 3/5 so will IF really benefit from MD ?
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    0pTimus wrote: »
    I do get that , thats why i have already taken Kamala to R2 & IP to r3, my question was regarding IF specifically as most of the players abandoned him after WP was OP. but now since its nerfed and my MD is 3/5 so will IF really benefit from MD ?

Iron Fist was still loved, even when WP was OP. He became a trophy champ, cause you knew what you could do when he was duped. I was ranked and awoken for so long after WP was nerfed. Now I hear he is at the bottom (if that) of peoples wish list. It's all because of Diminishing Returns and I believe Armor can't go into the negatives anymore (although I don't know if that's true).
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    He's glass cannon but more glass than cannon now
    I still like him, but I also still like strange. Think both are underrated but there are much better champs in mystic.
  • Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Soo finally is a YES or NO ?