**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What most frequently causes you to lose infinite streak?

DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

What most frequently causes you to lose infinite streak? 64 votes

Sleep deprivation from grinding slows reflexes
21%
RotmgmoddyStara99Yagami9999beaupoemsupergokuVuskaWrongUsername819273943RentonXDTheMageHunterLeepower12Rogue42SpiritOfVengeanceSignalrunners 14 votes
Multitasking due to monotony makes you lose focus
35%
DaMunkNo_More_HeroesSnakeEyes69Shrimkinssfu_koraxDisbanded_pensMarzGrooveLoPrestiSpity68FrostyFireballs5Dexman1349AxeCopFireJets44AmonthirVartoxIrakliWafflesalldayIdontinksoSamuel030s 23 votes
Too greedy selecting the hardest matchup
9%
SnizzbarSkyRattlersYellsome4funBatang_xMrMojo 6 votes
Sandbagged opponents
4%
smdam38Dave_the_destroyerAnuj 3 votes
Glitch - opponents suddenly too fast to react to
12%
I_am_GrootSandwychJonesMagrailothosGQuantaoNEO_mr_AndersonHoidCosmereDD2Dseptykon13 8 votes
Glitch - block and party stop working
15%
Mr_PlatypusWilljackson16mum_m2Riise81CavalierSpeedbumpNormanBJJ0pTimusBravoCWCapmont 10 votes

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    A lot of times I'll put something on the TV (music videos, sporting event, etc) or maybe start a movie. Then something catches my eye and bam, KO'd champ...
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    All of the above
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Disconnection and crashes.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    how about sleep deprivation causing sleep?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Disconnection by far. The fight recovery system hardly ever works for me
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Sandbagged opponents
    Sandbagged opponents annoy me the most. I've never used the sandbagging method but I'm sure it has its merits.
    Just annoying getting matched up with one.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Fall Asleep accidentally
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    smdam38 wrote: »
    Sandbagged opponents annoy me the most. I've never used the sandbagging method but I'm sure it has its merits.
    Just annoying getting matched up with one.

they're usually pretty easy to tell and avoid though, so not usually much of an issue
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Pretty much all except Match Selection. Depends on my head state. Sometimes I'm exhausted. Sometimes the AI is over-caffeinated. Sometimes I'm not paying full attention and I get creamed. Sometimes there are mechanical issues. Sometimes I'm so tired I give up on the harder AI and farm Points from the easier Fights. Lol.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited September 2017
    What used to screw up my streaks the most was when I was doing the t4b arena and basic arena at the same time. I usually started off the t4b with my lower level 3*s and sometimes I would accidentally join the wrong arena. So id catch death teams at streak 100+ with my weak ass 3*'s lol
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I only lose my win streak once in a blue moon (I think I've only lost about 5 so far). Out of all those win streaks, lack of focus due to fatigue is the main cause, making up 4 of the 5 streak breakers.

1 time I lost my streak because I disconnected on the first fight. Went back into the game and it said error has occured, before booting me out of the arena and giving me a 0-3 even though I have NEVER played the last 2 fights.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    GQuantao wrote: »
    Or:
    Your wife/girlfriend walks in and catches you playing when you're supposed to be doing something else, not spending hours grinding MCOC
    Or playing at work and some douche walks into the office when he should be out doing something else.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Choppy/laggy animations.
    And, wifi/connection/game crash
  • The party stops working !
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I remember I lost my streak once and was cuz I played right after waking up, outside of that none of the above.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Champions crashing the game in old end phones
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Not so much from slow reflexes but from actually falling asleep in the middle of grinding lol
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I either am watching tv or talking to someone, or i fall asleep and look up and i am getting 5 pieced lol bam ko streak gone.
    Or!
    The champs in arena dont like to use their specials so i die by s3 sometimes
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You missed an option: Sucking at the game. That's usually my excuse :(
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Most times its greed, i choose lesser champs so i can save my bigger champs for bigger fights and then get paired with R4 5star champscs0ssaue5vw1.png
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    what are sandbagged champs. i lose because of champs that save till special 3 and one shot me. usually around 14 wins
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Haven't lost streak sin any arena since pre 12.0.

Now that I've said that...
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Mostly the Game stuttering and/or Crashes.
    And sometimes when the AI is in hell mode.
  • Sandbagged opponents
    Being bad at the game wasnt an option, but is the no1 reason for me
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I don't remember the last time I've lost an infinite streak, which means you made it past the **** match making through win 15, and then the matchups are fine provided you maintain minimum team strength to avoid deathsquads.

Now, losing a match and going 2/3? That happens every now and then, and it could be any of the above reasons.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I don't really lose infinite streaks, but I do lose fights because of multitasking. After I lose a fight I just go full focus to not lose the streak for the remainder of the fights.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Glitch - block and party stop working
    The more wins I have the more lag I get. But the second I lose and have to start the streak over, all the lag is gone.