**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 Beta thoughts

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

PsyLife said:

Can we access the beta forum without being part of the beta?

Nope.
    Well that’s kinda stupid.
    It really not need since we ain’t in the betas
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★

They've done stuff with Book 2 act 1 that we have been asking for, for a long time. It's only three chapters, less energy and less fights overall. You can do completion faster and spend less time doing it.

Has this been confirmed?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

They've done stuff with Book 2 act 1 that we have been asking for, for a long time. It's only three chapters, less energy and less fights overall. You can do completion faster and spend less time doing it.

Has this been confirmed?
    Three quests in the chapter has been confirmed, yes.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Less paths and 3 quests total is awesome. Just gotta tune down the attack levels. What's the point of having 45k health if a 5 hit combo will kill you? Decrease the attack levels and I have 0 complainants for act 7. The community can figure out the node combinations as players when the material actually gets released.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★

It's only been open for 2 minutes :tongue: Also, let's keep thoughts on the Beta in official Beta channels.

Where are the official beta channels? Is this not an official beta channel? I looked in game on the beta and couldn't find anything. Anyone know?
    Gregdagr8 said:

It's only been open for 2 minutes :tongue: Also, let's keep thoughts on the Beta in official Beta channels.

Where are the official beta channels? Is this not an official beta channel? I looked in game on the beta and couldn't find anything. Anyone know?
    Beta channels are on the beta forums.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Any way to get to the beta forum? i got an in game mail with a link yesterday but i deleted it by mistake and now i cant find the beta forum.
  • Sergej92Sergej92 Posts: 9
    looks like 6.2 again, kabam you did a better job after 6.2, in 6.3 and 6.4 and Now back to 6.2 again???? Why do You dont learn from your mistakes. It doesn't make an sense to me
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

I’m in beta and can’t see the forum. I have been able to in the past. Any help appreciated.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I've fixed the Beta Forum permissions for a number of you that reported it. I'm going to ask that we keep actual feedback on the Beta in the Beta Forum, because without context or experiencing it, it can be pretty misleading to our other players.

Agerd. I’m not one the betas either I’m can only watch a bit I’m kind like few of the node I’m se so far of seatin streams. But I’m ikow you guys listen to us I’m just praying for when it get released the attack isn’t that’s hige. That only me hav a great day
  • TJ26TJ26 Posts: 7
    I can’t access the beta forums and I’m using the same email as in game
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you fix my Beta forum permissions as well? I have no access to the Beta forum. Same in game name, gregdagr8. Thanks.
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    I also cannot access the beta forums. Same email as used on here
  • SparkfistSparkfist Posts: 13

I've fixed the Beta Forum permissions for a number of you that reported it. I'm going to ask that we keep actual feedback on the Beta in the Beta Forum, because without context or experiencing it, it can be pretty misleading to our other players.

Can you fix my permissions
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Beta Testers: The Beta Test Forum is open. Go take a look for important information on this Act and Chapter, including the number of Quests and Paths.

i cannt access the beta forums. I click the link in the mail and it says i do not have permission. Although im in the beta
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I'm in the beta with no access to the beta forums
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Only part of act 6 ive yet to 100 percent is 6.2 its just horrible, now with what kabam did with 6.4 wasn't too bad and the collector fight was awesome and interactive, i have no clue as to what they're doing with the new chapter and it seem to me that they're not paying attention to the community as a whole, act 6 in all was not fun, i don't play a game to be stress and annoyed i simply play for enjoyment and challenge example the collector fight was not easy but it was fun and challenging and made you think outside the box, what's the point of making content for end game players that they don't want to play and majority of them is quitting and complaining about how boring and cash grabbing it is, abyss was hard but actually fun, large health pools but u wont die from eating one combo, having champ with attack over 10k is just ridiculous, you cant even block without taking 15 to 20 percent damage and these nodes are so unbelievable, i understand these Game modes are not for everyone but a story quest should be for everyone , variant and abys and LOL should be for guys looking for a challenge, I've been a gamer for over 20 years and no game i play where the story is like this, its like you have 170 champions in game but only if you're lucky to get get the "God Tier" champs you can progress in Story Mode. This game is becoming less fun to play and more of a headache, again a Story mode shouldn't be this champion specific and with these new champion being released good luck taking on 6.2 champion boss with a mole man or a Squirrel girl, Kabam please look at these feed back as being constructive i understand you cant please everyone but atlease have some common ground if you have 5 million average players and 10k "end game players" why make a story mode just for those "end game " players and say screw the average players one day they will catch up guess what that one day may never come and they will get tired of playing catch up and just go to another fun and interactive game this is common knowledge.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Beta Testers: The Beta Test Forum is open. Go take a look for important information on this Act and Chapter, including the number of Quests and Paths.

I missed the note about having to have a diff login for that forum. I am doing the beta so how can I send feedback otherwise?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

No access here either

This forum account is not associated with any Account in the Beta. Is it possible that the account e-mail associated with your game account is different than the one used for the Forums?
    That’s my problem. I use 2 separate emails for them.
    That I can't fix. You'll need to create a Forum account that uses the same email address.
    My beta is on my second account, which uses a different email address than the one I use here, which I created for my first acct, which is not the one used for the beta.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No beta forum access for me either
  • @Kabam Miike I'm in the beta and can't access the forum.
  • JaeSylvrJaeSylvr Posts: 53
    I am also in the beta with this issue as well
  • Homerclese_22Homerclese_22 Posts: 14
    I still have no access to act 7 forum @Kabam Miike Homerclese22 in game

Wish I could retitle this discussion “Can’t get into Beta Forums”
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    I also do not have Beta forum access to provide feedback.