**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst boss of May UC EQ

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
Who do you think was the worst boss of this month's EQ?

Before you start commenting stuff like "ThEy WeRe AlL EaSy", please consider that this poll measures which one was worst in comparison to other bosses in the given EQ, not in absolute numbers.

Worst boss of May UC EQ 79 votes

Hood
6%
Spity68OdachiJmd82QuattrucciLykanon 5 votes
Red Hulk
12%
Akshat0311MasterduxKerneasDeaconPancake_FaceMawrCalleachms_5707983RioSmith11MayisLil_Lasagna 10 votes
Punisher 2099
6%
PizzabeatTheHeroDeservedAtzerus72Grandmaster007Etm34 5 votes
Kingpin
11%
BUZZdog3000Albi⁴7²00⁴LmaoVoltolosCtfz35TyDollarSignIronStrangeVDMFatTh0r 9 votes
Black Widow (Deadly Origin)
24%
Egor_135TendersquadTJ82Bpn88855MikeyBoi69ChampioncriticTorah13Trickst3rObaid_Jacob03H3t3rRaknor89MauledlowlevelplayerFRITO_ManSwarmOfRavensRawrasurusGlassbackgian_18JessieS 19 votes
Red Guardian
39%
Haji_SaabFabiusBRzuffyKthunderThe_ChumpFineDogege999menThatGuyYouSaw235LilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacMoosetiptronicshadow_lurker22LittlePeteheartbreakid_22RemeliJustcause102MiStaLovaRiderofHellChaos_Emperor786Crumb3307 31 votes

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Hood
    Don't understand the metric. Hood's cool, voted for him.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Red Hulk
    i went in blind and forgot to read the nodes. I still one shot him but it took forever
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Black Widow. Only because it was first time fighting and baited l1 and got mordo evaded
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Red Hulk
    FRITO_Man said:

Black Widow. Only because it was first time fighting and baited l1 and got mordo evaded

ya that happened to me but i got stunned and she hit me once and stood there. It was funny. Note this was in the epic level too.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Red Guardian
    The fact that he stuns you when his shield ends is stupid. For the rest he’s as easy as the rest
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    Das_gi said:

The fact that he stuns you when his shield ends is stupid. For the rest he’s as easy as the rest

Not stupid. It's countered if you line a special up correctly. That isn't exactly difficult to do.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Red Guardian

Try 2.2 Taskmaster
    (yes I suck I know)

That Taskmaster was annoying. It's like they realized the first four bosses were too easy so they just added a fifth one.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    FineDog said:

Try 2.2 Taskmaster
    (yes I suck I know)

That Taskmaster was annoying. It's like they realized the first four bosses were too easy so they just added a fifth one.
    Exactly.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Freaking Taskmaster. 'nuff said.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lol, the hardest fight was Mixmaster Taskmaster 😂. The people that had a hard time with Red Guardian just don't know how to reparry. This month and last month were like the easiest UC EQ's we've had in a really long time imo.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Freaking Taskmaster. 'nuff said.

Agreed.
    Aside from that, this immediate response AI is getting pretty frustrating.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    ThEy WeRe AlL EaSy, tHoUgH
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    1) she seemingly is able to heavy attack and immediately dash in without a noticeable pause
    2) her first and last mediums are both double hits, causing her to be able to somewhat block break just like domino's medium if you aren't careful enough to make sure that the parry was successful first.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

ThEy WeRe AlL EaSy, tHoUgH.

Can someone explain to an old guy why people sometimes use this mixed caps thingie?

Can someone explain to an old guy why people sometimes use this mixed caps thingie?
    Alternating caps, is akin to Leetspeak (1337). In the early days of the Internet, styalized typing was seen as cool. As the Internet matured, 1337 and alternating caps began to disappear from seasoned Internet users in favor of correct typing.

The trend of 1337/all caps/alternating caps/letters for numbers/word shortening/etc is cyclically picked up by younger and/or newer users.

In time, they learn Internet etiquette and realize typing like that makes you seem less intelligent and immature - as they are usually berated for doing it.

Soon they stop typing like that and they begin to berate people who do; thus renewing the cycle.

Tldr: it represents a mocking tone via text

@Colinwhitworth69
    You're persistent. I'll give you that. ;)
    edited May 2020
    nmind

Alternating caps, is akin to Leetspeak (1337). In the early days of the Internet, styalized typing was seen as cool. As the Internet matured, 1337 and alternating caps began to disappear from seasoned Internet users in favor of correct typing.

The trend of 1337/all caps/alternating caps/letters for numbers/word shortening/etc is cyclically picked up by younger and/or newer users.

In time, they learn Internet etiquette and realize typing like that makes you seem less intelligent and immature - as they are usually berated for doing it.

Soon they stop typing like that and they begin to berate people who do; thus renewing the cycle.

Tldr: it represents a mocking tone via text

@Colinwhitworth69
    Thanks.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    Too easy