**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hulkbuster Beta Abilities

jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
for those who aren't in the beta!

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Synergies?
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Any stat changes either?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Definitely looks pretty tanky let’s hope His damage is good
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I tried him with full synergies for a fight before the game froze up on me. The shocks on every heavy are nice and damage is ok. He’s definitely better than he was. I wasn’t overly impressed so far but that’s only from one fight. I need more time to try different strategies with him.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Can you tell how much damage from 5* rank 5 per hit ?
  • RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61

for those who aren't in the beta!

Nice! Thx for sharing.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Mike192 said:

I tried him with full synergies for a fight before the game froze up on me. The shocks on every heavy are nice and damage is ok. He’s definitely better than he was. I wasn’t overly impressed so far but that’s only from one fight. I need more time to try different strategies with him.

What is his defensive potential?
    That I didn’t get the full look at yet but I only had one armor up the entire fight. And the combo I took against a punisher in 4.1 took almost 30% of his health. So nothing to note yet.
    Well looking at his stats this is only R1 5 star so I think as it scales his ability’s will look more and more impressive at R4 R5 or 6 star R1/R2 he will look a lot more Impressive
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Looks like 50% attack for the shock damage on heavy, all specials unblockable. Suppose it depends on what his specials look like now.

All his best abilities require breaking a block with his specials, so if you can't evade it or block unblockable specials, just let it hit. Same damage, but he misses a bunch of boosts that way. Willpower will also really help against him. Each special places a 20 second armor break. Even 1 point is 10% max hp healed.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Offense doesn’t seem that great, but he looks like a good defender. I would test this if the Beta hadn’t crashed my game repeatedly.
    mbrace said:

Offense doesn’t seem that great, but he looks like a good defender. I would test this if the Beta hadn’t crashed my game repeatedly.

Do keep in mind this is only R1 it will scale up a lot
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★

mbrace said:

Do keep in mind this is only R1 it will scale up a lot
    agreed! sorry i couldn't post the ranked up stats. servers went crazy before i could upgrade. figured getting this out as is would be worth something.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    That potential of armor break seem great, if they could stack, he gonna hit really hard, plus that energy resistance and crit damage too
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

Meh

Keep in mind all those Potency Numbers are based on a Rank 1 5 Star, at Sig 1 as well, so things like his Armor Up Buffs for example should be stronger once Ranked up.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    He seems like a purely defensive champion. I might find a use for him though
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    thanks mate
  • I coulda sworn everyone was exclaiming how amazing he was 2 weeks ago and putting him on rank up lists...how the times have changed
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★

I coulda sworn everyone was exclaiming how amazing he was 2 weeks ago and putting him on rank up lists...how the times have changed

hahaha yuuup. the hype was real. i thought he was a nice improvement obviously (the bar was pretty low to begin with haha). but hard to see me rank 5'ing a hulkbuster. at the very least we have a great option for that 2015 tech gem
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I did the beta testing on HB, and he's going to be great if they keep him the same when they release him. We'll see about that....
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I just wish SP2 into a block wasn’t his only trick. It gets old. They should revisit his SP1 and SP3.